Right, I'm starting to make themes and I was wondering if it's possible to edit vendor themes with Plazmic. I's like to edit the T-Mobile one especially. Thanks in advance
    03-01-08 03:27 PM
    No, you can't edit vendor themes. You can only edit themes if you have source file.
    03-01-08 09:15 PM
    No, you can't edit vendor themes. You can only edit themes if you have source file.
    Damn. Thanks for the info
    03-02-08 03:07 AM
    Is that because they were not written using Plazmic or because you cannot get them off of the BB?
    03-02-08 11:28 AM
    Because the carriers and plazmic wont provide the templates for the public to edit. Itll be like an artist giving you his vocals and instrumental so you can remix his song the way you would like it.
    03-02-08 12:01 PM
    Because the carriers and plazmic wont provide the templates for the public to edit. Itll be like an artist giving you his vocals and instrumental so you can remix his song the way you would like it.
    I better ask GadgetGeek how he did the bottom dock. Or does a magician never reveal his secrets?
    03-02-08 02:04 PM
    @ GoDJ, I certainly can respect that. I buy what I download and download what I buy.

@Adlen, thats a good question to ask GadgetBean, I have seen something similar in the theme section called Apple Leopard Theme see this link http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/app...-8100-a-17894/ the author has other ones as well for other BB's.
    03-02-08 04:13 PM
    I wish I knew the secret cause they are killin me on the themes right now.

Well, he among others found a way to hack plazmic to do the dock bottom zen themes, or they have an early version of the next release. Somehow they add something extra at the top, however they are not direct templates from the tmo or verizon theme. I wish I had the answers.
    03-02-08 07:10 PM
    its not a secret. he is using a beta version of the next themebuilder. he just chose to release themes with it.

oh well...the REAL thebuilder will hopefully be out soon..and EVERYONE will be creating themes like that.
    03-02-08 10:36 PM
    Thanks, Steven; when I get home I'm gonna spend my night lookin' for a Beta!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 02:21 AM
    Dang, I thought I wasn't going to bother trying my hand at theme building, but it sounds like there is some cool stuff in the new theme builder. Might have to search for that also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 07:07 AM
    Dang, I thought I wasn't going to bother trying my hand at theme building, but it sounds like there is some cool stuff in the new theme builder. Might have to search for that also.
    using plazmic is quite easy. give it a try

Thanks, Steven; when I get home I'm gonna spend my night lookin' for a Beta!
    lemme know if you find.
    03-03-08 09:00 AM
    lemme know if you find.
    I will HAVE to! We're a team. I'm advertising us in my MSN name lol!
    03-03-08 11:39 AM
    I will HAVE to! We're a team. I'm advertising us in my MSN name lol!
    nice! i'll try to track it down, also.
    03-03-08 11:44 AM
    nice! i'll try to track it down, also.
    Good 'cause I aint doin' too well!
    03-03-08 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD