I'm currently mad in love--no pun intended--with the PS3 XMB Inspired theme, for the Blackberry. Unfortunately, the Pearl 81xx Version has not yet been released.

As a result, I am asking you fellow "crackberry-ians" to help me!
    Can somebody please upload icons necessary for me to create the PS3 / PSP theme? (I won't forget about you Pearl users, out there)

THANKS in advance!

yo te amo.
    09-28-08 11:43 AM
    I too would enjoy having these. I can't upgrade to 4.5 yet (due to MMS) but would love the theme.

I've googled but always seem to just get the icons of the consoles, instead of the "os" icons. bleh.
    09-28-08 12:30 PM
    09-28-08 01:28 PM
    I've posted an OTA for the 8100 now (4.5 only). Sorry it took so long.
    09-28-08 08:28 PM
    Geebus, I love you Design.Junkie >:]

@ psionfenix: Thank you so very much
    09-28-08 08:35 PM
    I would also like to have those icons. I've heard there may be a Photoshop brush you can download, but I've yet to find them on the internet. Anyone know anything about this?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-29-08 02:52 PM
    Could you host this somewhere else? It's dog slow. I've tried like 10 times.
    09-29-08 02:56 PM
    Nevermind, I got it downloaded.
    09-29-08 03:00 PM
    Sorry about megaupload, it was the first place that came to mind when I was rushing out of the door, I can rehost it somewhere else for anyone that wants it, just PM me or leave a note here.
    09-29-08 03:25 PM
    It's cool, I got it downloaded yesterday. The only problem is that I already had those icons and there's no phone icon in that set I can use. I have found some that are very similar though. I've been looking thru iPhone forums for theme icons, they come with the icons already extracted and they come with icons we can use for a cell instead of a computer. There's a few iPhone themes with regular looking icons, (instead of the block square ones we all see). There are tons of them out there too. I'll keep you guys posted if I find something and post up the links to the ones I've already found.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 06:14 AM
    Oops, that can serve as a reminder, AClaye...I totally forgot to email you those brushes. I'll send it today some time!
    09-30-08 08:20 AM
    Oops, that can serve as a reminder, AClaye...I totally forgot to email you those brushes. I'll send it today some time!
    Thanks, DJ. I didn't want to bother you.
    09-30-08 10:10 AM
    Thanks, DJ. I didn't want to bother you.
    I am the MOST forgetful, absent-minded person in the world. A reminder never hurts. haha
    09-30-08 12:52 PM
    Don't worry about it. I am too! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD