where can i find the program to make themes. cant find what i am looking for in a theme so i was going to take a stab at making my own
    08-25-08 08:15 PM
    That would be the Plazmic Theme Builder and it can be found here. Good luck on making your own themes, it is alot of fun.

TS

Plazmic Theme Builder
    08-25-08 08:23 PM
    all i have to do is download that one file. by the way it is huge
    08-25-08 08:33 PM
    No, there's a bunch of other files you need. Part of the reason that I lost my "exuberance" for making themes...
    08-26-08 09:43 AM
    If you go to plazmic.com you will find all the info you need for theme building. I say give it a go. I love it, sometimes it can be very frustrating (because it just won't work) and other times you make something really cool
    Try it it's fun
    -luciferseamus
    08-26-08 09:52 AM
    yes there are several programs you will need to download directly from BB but if you are up to it, it will be well worth it. feel free to message me with any questions as I have a site where I post my own themes. Good Luck!!
    08-26-08 10:25 AM
    BLKBRY TECH: Software & Plazmic Theme Builder go there that's where I downloaded all the files and it only took a day to do, not the whole day but a few hours. So here you go enjoys hope that helps.
    08-26-08 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD