I just recently downloaded a theme that I like, and I have one little issue with it. On the home screen, the last digit in the date is cut off. For example, it reads "Tue, Aug 2" instead of "Tue, Aug 26". Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I out of luck?
    08-26-08 10:25 AM
    Did you make sure that the theme you downloaded was correct for your model phone and OS version?
    08-26-08 10:25 AM
    Yeah it was for the Curve with OS 4.2 or better.
    08-26-08 10:55 AM
    My suggestion is contact the person who created the theme and have them check to see if the date box was created (sized) too small. It can easily be changed and reposted. As someone who creates themes, I would like to know if that is a problem so it can be corrected.

TS
    08-26-08 11:08 AM
    I went ahead and sent an email to the theme builder about the issue, but if I can't get any results from them is there anything I can do myself? Or am I just stuck with a defective theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 08:01 PM
    I had a similar problem before, and somebody here told me that the issue can be that your current font size/type are either too big or too small for the theme. I made my font a bit bigger and it did fix my issue, give it a try
    08-26-08 08:04 PM
    I don't really know but maybe you can edit it in Plazmic? I don't know but you might wanna ask around. what was the theme anyways? I got problems with some of the themes that I have mostly the background picture gets messed up at the home screen... hate that!
    08-26-08 08:06 PM
    nothing you can do....the author of the theme has to fix it. you cannot edit a downloaded theme in Theme Builder.

FYI..the program is called Theme Builder, the company that makes it Plazmic.
    08-26-08 08:32 PM
    Thanks for all the help, I got in touch with the author and she said it was something she needed to fix and will put out the fixed version when its done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 10:39 PM
    All of you look like wizards compared to me and I have searched the forums for anything close, this thread is the closest. Just got my replacement Curve 8300 overnight from ATT warranty. I had (bought I think ) a USA flag theme and it was a very nice home screen background. I went immediately to media and set the flag as the home screen. It now only occupies less than 3/4 of the screen. Something I did? I did manage to get a full backup on desktop manager, (my address book did NOT import so I have high hopes on the restore. Any ideas about the theme size? Never tried to restore before either,,Thanks!
    08-27-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD