Hey guys, I'm taking a bit of a break from ONYXia for now and wanted to give everyone a peak of what I'm working on next. This is something I started putting together earlier today, so it's in a VERY early alpha stage. I call it "Browser" and I'm pretty excited to see how it matures in the next coming weeks. I plan to cover the 89xx/9000/96xx/97xx devices for this one (sorry Curve 85xx owners)!

My plans:

- the time and profiles/signal meter/battery indicators will be skinned to look how it does on the Windows 7 bottom-right tray
    - notification icons will be in the middle of the bottom dock, giving it ample room for those who get a lot of notifications
    - where the Windows Start glass orb normally goes, will be the weather slot encased in a glass orb, similar to my theme ONYXia 4.5
    - the apps will go on the top toolbar, under back/forward/address bar/search bar, and will be in user-defined order of course. I can probably fit a good amount of apps there, since they will be smaller in size (I'm thinkin 10+ apps for sure)
    - the browser's Home button will be a hotspot for launching htp://www.google.ca and the CB icon will launch http://m.crackberry.com. The search button in the search bar will be a hotspot for the SearchIt app (and yes, 30% off SearchIt still applies when you purchase this theme)
    - as you can see, it's fairly wallpaper friendly (you can even see it through the top title bar!)

Anyways, that's your preview. Any thoughts, suggestions, excitement, or dissing of this theme's absurdity are always welcome!
    03-25-10 01:34 AM
    I like the concept...original.
    03-25-10 02:00 PM
    Yeah totally it seems like it'll have potential. Maybe looks like you can put a design in the grey area of the browser, to kinda reflect the new firefox plugin. Wanting to see how you will pull off arranging the apps to make it look like a web page then?

Maybe out the notifications on the bottom right like a real browser?

I'd like to see smooth, speedy dual screen for hidden today and stuff. And if you make the other screen look like a browser page too, that might look pretty cool, like having several pages opened at once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 04:11 PM
    Hey, that looks neat! Even though I won't be able to use it on my phone that looks like it'll be a really sweet theme when it's done! (I like the google and crackberry shortcut ideas.)
    03-29-10 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD