* UPGRADE AVAILABLE! v2.0.3

*UPGRADE FETURES NEW UPDATED ICONS, METERS, DOCKS, WALLPAPERS AND A REDISIGNED BANNER LAYOUT! For those who have purchased the 1.0.3 version, upgrade price is $2.00 after 9/13/2010.

Upgrade screenshots:

3 Homescreens, 2 default wallpapres, the ablity to use your own. Real hidden today and no need to disable "dailing from homescreen"! Thats a Maximum theme! This, is Themeus Maximus!

Features:
    "9" Screen is based on the upcoming BB6 OS inverted with dock on top. Contians 18 icons (5 fixed) and a real Hidden today with 3 Today items. Press Alt then w to access.
    "Pro" screen has 7 fixed icons and 2 today items. Press Alt then e to access.
    "Zen" screen has 6 icons along the bottom. Icons are slots 2-7. Same as "Favorites in "9" screen. Press Alt then r to access.
    press Alt then d to use "Pro" screen wallpaper.
    press Alt then s to use defaul sunset or your own wallpaper.
    Wallpaper options are available in all homescreens.
    Press"$" for Profiles

*There is a known issue of scrolling on the "9" (start) screen. If you scroll too far up you may see the focus gone. Just scroll back down to bring it back to veiw. This is only with the "9" screen and can be worked around by lowering the sensitivity of the trackpad/ball. The navigation was made this way to assure navigation transition between the 3 screens.

Available for :
    Bold 9700/9650 Tour 9630 and Curve 89xx OS4.6 4.7 5.0

Its $3.99

Get your copy at the Crackberry store
    HERE
    Last edited by 9of13; 09-23-10 at 10:26 AM.
    07-01-10 02:49 AM
    Hey all! version 2.0.3 is out! Check out the screenshots in the OP for a look at the upgrade!
    08-05-10 10:33 PM
    I gott say as an original purchaser of this theme, charging for an upgrade on a theme is ridiculous. Since theme is not on my phone I can no longer download original, my purchase is now expired.. Themes like appleberry and OSX v2, and many others have gone through major cosmetic updates with re worked icons, meters, etc and upgrades remain free. I wouldn't pay to upgrade for the simple fact this could all happen again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 01:27 AM
    I gott say as an original purchaser of this theme, charging for an upgrade on a theme is ridiculous. Since theme is not on my phone I can no longer download original, my purchase is now expired.. Themes like appleberry and OSX v2, and many others have gone through major cosmetic updates with re worked icons, meters, etc and upgrades remain free. I wouldn't pay to upgrade for the simple fact this could all happen again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I understand your point. On the dev side, an upgrade(like from 1.0 to 2.0, not 1.0 to say, 1.4) can warrant an upgrade fee. theme or major app. Now, im not one of those big named devs whos themes are so great (and man are there some slammin themers out there!) they can have all upgrades for free. Im just one person who does this not only cause i love making themes, but it helps me a great deal with my monthly bills. Im also one who goes out of my way with customer service. i respond to every support email, and can go out of my way to make a customer happy. Personally have not only purchased themes made by others, but have also paid upgrade fees. We still put the work into it. In this case, i was in a rush to update this post, and forgot to add that there is a grace period to upgrade for free. The grace period ends on 9/13. im updating the OP to mention that. I apologize for the confusion and i encourage you to try out the upgrade and if there are any problems with the theme, feel free to shoot me an email.
    08-07-10 06:23 AM
    9of13, thanks for the reply. As a one man show I can understand the extra work that was put in to improve the theme as well as the customer service and tech support involved to support your customers. The way I looked at it was that you were penalizing your customers that have already purchased your product and supported you more money to continue using the theme. I no longer had the theme on my phone and could not re download without paying the $2 upgrade fee you originally had in place. This made me think, I made a mistake purchasing this theme and I will definitely not purchase anything else from this developer.

Since the theme did receive a decent facelift, you could have also released this as an entirely new theme as well. That way customers can still download the original and choose to buy your new theme from there. Just wanted to give you my thoughts as a paying customer.

Thank you for making the upgrade free for a grace period. I originally was being asked to pay $2 to upgrade before I typed my original post, but I was able to upgrade without issue after you responded that you have added a grace period.
    08-08-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD