SEIKO is a very cool clock-like animated theme.It's time to turn your blackberry homescreen interface into a mechanical clock.
    There are 2 Editions about SEIKO theme include Animation Edition and Non-Animation Edition. Buy one get one, purchase Animation edition you can get Non-Animation edition Free!

Features:
    Cool clock animation.
    Customizable icons.
    *Buy one get one*
    Support all 4.6OS+ device(Except 320x240 display)
    Free update.

Use coupon" thm50 " save 50% off.

Purchase link===>>>Crackberry Store
    10-27-09 10:31 AM
    very nice i will def.try this 1.....
    10-27-09 10:42 AM
    all i can say is wowwwwwww.. and not to be rude but there is a gramatic error
    im prob gunna buy this just to see it i luv it

i hate baseball ( batter ) "Y" =)

10-27-09 02:06 PM

SEIKO is a very cool clock-like animated theme.It's time to turn your blackberry homescreen interface into a mechanical clock.
    There are 2 Editions about SEIKO theme include Animation Edition and Non-Animation Edition. Buy one get one, purchase Animation edition you can get Non-Animation edition Free!

Features:
    Cool clock animation.
    Customizable icons.
    *Buy one get one*
    Support all 4.6OS+ device(Except 320x240 display)
    Free update.

Use coupon" thm50 " save 50% off.

Purchase link===>>>Crackberry Store
    Great theme, man.

I was trying to use the code but there was no cell to place it in. Please advise.
    11-18-09 08:36 PM
    nice but the standard abbreviation for "battery" is "batt," or just don't abbreviate it at all.

Reminds me of a device I once had that featured Low, Medium and High settings and abbreviated them "Low" "Med" and "Hig"
    11-19-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD