03-13-12 09:56 AM
42 12
tools
    after you renaming it "iLikelock.jpg", are you set is as wallpaper?
    No, the ilikelock.jpg is the picture that this theme will automatically use on your lockscreen, provided that you have your BB password protected.

And, as per your callscreen screenshot above, that is not the callscreen for this theme. Were you able to re-download this theme from Mobihand AND is this theme activated?
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-28-11 at 10:18 PM.
    puudoe likes this.
    07-28-11 08:29 AM
    No, the ilocktile.jpg is the picture that this theme will automatically use on your lockscreen, provided that you have your BB password protected.

And, as per your callscreen screenshot above, that is not the callscreen for this theme. Were you able to re-download this theme from Mobihand AND is this theme activated?
    as you saw, i already follow the instruction to rename iLocklike.jpg but my callscreen still like that... i already re-download this theme from mobihand but my callscreen still same..
    07-28-11 09:53 PM
    as you saw, i already follow the instruction to rename iLocklike.jpg but my callscreen still like that... i already re-download this theme from mobihand but my callscreen still same..
    Go to options>display>screen display>scroll down to Themes and make sure that "iLike" theme is activated. If so, then your call screen will be as pictured above with your homescreen wallpaper as the background.
    Again, the iLikelock.jpg is only for the LOCKSCREEN if you have a password.
    07-28-11 10:17 PM
    my lockscreen is function now... thanks for tellsells... only my callscreen didnt function...
    07-28-11 10:24 PM
    my lockscreen is function now... thanks for tellsells... only my callscreen didnt function...
    Well you didn't like the callscreen anyway!
    07-28-11 11:10 PM
    Seems as though the promo code won't work for this theme.
    07-29-11 09:49 AM
    One frustrating conversation, eh?
    tsells likes this.
    07-29-11 10:13 AM
    I really liked this callscreen but I've been frustrated ... and I still wish I could have callscreen like this
    thanks
    07-29-11 12:58 PM
    i love this theme but i'm soooo confused. Is there anyway I can change which apps i want on the dock? and is there anyway to change which apps i want to show on the home screen?
    08-01-11 07:03 PM
    i love this theme but i'm soooo confused. Is there anyway I can change which apps i want on the dock? and is there anyway to change which apps i want to show on the home screen?
    Apps on the home screen are all controlled by the app order on the app screen. Hit the blackberry key, move the icons around, and that is the order they appear.
    08-01-11 11:02 PM
    Apps on the home screen are all controlled by the app order on the app screen. Hit the blackberry key, move the icons around, and that is the order they appear.
    Thanks so much for your help. Last question: when I swipe to the right to view my calendar, sometimes it shows only todays events and sometimes it shows future events. How do I make it show as many upcoming events as possible??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 10:18 AM
    Thanks so much for your help. Last question: when I swipe to the right to view my calendar, sometimes it shows only todays events and sometimes it shows future events. How do I make it show as many upcoming events as possible??

This is just fixed and cannot be altered. Mine shows future events, the next 3 upcoming events.
    08-02-11 10:21 AM
    This is just fixed and cannot be altered. Mine shows future events, the next 3 upcoming events.
    Yes whenever I add a new event, the calendar on the second page will show three events. But after I scroll back to the left and then back to the calendar, only one event is shown. Is no one else having this issue?

08-02-11 10:45 AM
    Won this in a competition and I can't wait to try it out, looks awesome!

08-02-11 05:26 PM
    Hey is there anyway I can get this for the style 9670 my girlfriend would love this!!
    10-29-11 01:16 AM
    when will this theme be available for the bold 9900..??
    03-13-12 09:50 AM
    when will this theme be available for the bold 9900..??
    It is. Isnt it?
    03-13-12 09:56 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD