03-13-12 08:56 AM
42 12
tools

Currently available on:
    Bold 9650 (OS6/5), Bold 9700 (OS6/5), Bold 9780 (OS6/5), Curve 9300 (OS6) Tour 9630 (OS5), Torch (OS6), Storm (OS5).

iOS meets Blackberry. Like never before.
    With every graphic made from scratch and perfectly sized for each device, iLike is the crispest iOS experience yet. Experience features never before seen on a Blackberry theme such as unique wallpapers on Lock and Home screens and entirely custom Phone screens.

Get the most out of your Lock screen.
    Have your Home wallpaper show through or set a unique Lock wallpaper, separate from your Home wallpaper. Just like on iOS.
    -- To do so simply rename an image in your Pictures or Camera folder to "iLikelock", and iLike will use it as your Lock wallpaper.

Animations like never before.
    iLike includes never before seen animations on the Home screen. Watch your icons fly in and out just like on iOS when you hide and show your icons. See your wallpaper and banner slide up just like on iOS when the Options panel is activated.

The most customizable, wallpaper-friendliest iOS theme yet.
    Have the freedom to set up your phone the way you want. With iLike you can choose to hide all the icons, or just 1 row. You can choose to hide the dock, choose to have icon names hidden, choose to have a weather slot, and choose to hide or show your Today panel. You can even match your wallpaper by choosing from 5 built-in colors on the Home screen.

Highly versatile and simple to navigate.
    From your Home screen access up to 17 icons plus more applications via shortcut keys and banner items. Swipe to the right from your icons to find your upcoming Calendar items and latest Text Messages. Alternatively, use the paged circles to navigate between your Icons, Today Area and Settings Panel (animated).

Features:
    * Custom Call and Lock screens.
    * Highest quality graphics.
    * Hideable icons, icon names and Today panel.
    * Unique never before seen animations on the Home screen.
    * Set unique wallpapers for Lock and Home screens.
    * Immersive experience - even Message icons are skinned.
    * User-defineable font.

Clickable Banner.
    Time opens Clock/Alarm, Notifications opens Messages, Banner opens Profiles, Signal opens Manage Connections, Battery opens Options.

Home Screen Shortcuts:
    (Spacebar) - Show icons
    (Escape) - Hide icons

Additional Home screen Shortcuts:
    (0) First icon on application page
    (L) Profiles
    (K) Calendar
    (O) Options
    (M) Messages
    (N) BBM
    ($) SMS
    (@) Manage Connections

As always we love to hear your feedback!
    Let us know what you think and feel free to post some shots.

Enjoy!

Best,

Bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 07-24-11 at 12:03 AM.
    07-18-11 05:56 PM
    This looks better than the iphone simulator theme! I don't have pay pal, nor can afford it. Would absolutely LOVE to have this though!!! Please???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 02:35 PM
    Great looking theme!
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    07-20-11 10:24 PM
    when can we expect the version for Torch?
    07-21-11 02:42 AM
    when can we expect the version for Torch?
    Today!

Torch versions are now available! Tested on device. Promo will be uploaded later today.

Best,

Bbt
    07-21-11 12:11 PM
    07-23-11 11:00 AM

puudoe likes this.
    07-24-11 06:59 PM
    hi...
    i already bought this themes for my blackberry 8900..
    why i cannt use unique wallpaper and lock screen like this?
    i already rename ilikelock.jpg in blackberry/media card/pictures but still cannt
    Last edited by puudoe; 07-25-11 at 09:07 PM.
    07-25-11 08:52 PM
    hi...
    i already bought this themes for my blackberry 8900..
    why i cannt use unique wallpaper and lock screen like this?
    i already rename ilikelock.jpg in blackberry/media card/pictures but still cannt
    Try with correct upper/lowercase - iLikelock
    07-26-11 08:26 AM
    i already try with correct upper/lowercase iLikelock but still cannot..
    what's wrong? it make me confused...
    anybody can help me?
    thanks
    07-26-11 11:10 AM
    i already try with correct upper/lowercase iLikelock but still cannot..
    what's wrong? it make me confused...
    anybody can help me?
    who is use this themes?
    can anybody post the picture use
    * Unique never before seen animations on the Home screen.
    * Set unique wallpapers for Lock and Home screens.
    thanks
    07-26-11 11:11 AM
    I think interest in this theme is getting lost by it not being in the 9700 and other specific device categories; I just happened to find it here, but I never look here in the main category, and likely others do not as well. Maybe this should be moved over to the specific device categories? It would get more traffic there. Anyway, I am in love with this theme, and here are some shots:

unlimiteduno likes this.
    07-26-11 03:04 PM
    hello...
    can your custom home screen wallpaper show through during calls?
    and can your custome home screen wallpaper will reflect as your lock screen wallpaper?
    because i cannt like that..
    thanks
    07-26-11 08:26 PM
    hello...
    can your custom home screen wallpaper show through during calls?
    and can your custome home screen wallpaper will reflect as your lock screen wallpaper?
    because i cannt like that..
    thanks
    Yes, the chosen wallpaper also shows on the call screen and lock screen.
    07-26-11 10:36 PM
    Yes, the chosen wallpaper also shows on the call screen and lock screen.
    oh...I really unfortunate fate...
    how can like that?
    now after I uninstall it, I even can not download anymore... heheheh...
    07-27-11 06:17 AM
    oh...I really unfortunate fate...
    how can like that?
    now after I uninstall it, I even can not download anymore... heheheh...
    Well, I think it looks just awesome. And as for downloading, if you downloaded it from a MobiHand store, it will be in your Account.
    07-27-11 07:29 AM
    Well, I think it looks just awesome. And as for downloading, if you downloaded it from a MobiHand store, it will be in your Account.
    I agree, as this is one of the unique features of this theme. The call screen looks like this:

puudoe likes this.
    07-27-11 07:34 AM
    i'm confused because in my account just my old file... this themes is not in my account
    07-27-11 08:09 AM
    i'm confused because in my account just my old file... this themes is not in my account
    This is not a problem with the developer. It's a problem you have with Mobihand (or wherever you bought the theme). I would contact customer service at Mobihand to straighten this out.

You also seem to be having many other problems that no one else is having. The lock screen picture needs to be located at:
    MediaCard/Blackberry/pictures/ilikelock.jpg. You do this by moving a picture to the picture library and renaming it "ilikelock". It does work perfectly!
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-27-11 at 08:40 AM.
    07-27-11 08:32 AM
    [QUOTE=tellsells;6516831]I agree, as this is one of the unique features of this theme. The call screen looks like this:

i cannt like that
    07-27-11 08:42 AM
    i cannt like that
    Just a suggestion for future purchases, you should read and look at all screenshots before purchasing any theme. This theme had a call screen picture in the description that shows exactly how it would look:

If you didn't like this, then why did you purchase it and expect something else?
    07-27-11 08:51 AM
    i dont know i didnt like this... so i bought and i try it but i cannt like that...
    07-27-11 09:56 AM
    nice themes and i really hope can like that... but first i want contact with mobihand because i want to download again and it isn't in my account
    07-27-11 09:59 AM
    This is not a problem with the developer. It's a problem you have with Mobihand (or wherever you bought the theme). I would contact customer service at Mobihand to straighten this out.

You also seem to be having many other problems that no one else is having. The lock screen picture needs to be located at:
    MediaCard/Blackberry/pictures/ilikelock.jpg. You do this by moving a picture to the picture library and renaming it "ilikelock". It does work perfectly!
    after you renaming it "iLikelock.jpg", are you set is as wallpaper?
    07-27-11 09:13 PM
    i already located pictures at : MediaCard/Blackberry/pictures/iLikelock.jpg and this the screen shot:

My Call Screens lock like :
    07-27-11 10:07 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD