Theme name: HTC Hero Series
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99

Hey yall, just wanted to let you guys see the new theme I've just about finished. It's based on the HTC Hero Sense UI. There are 8 icons on the home screen. 5 icons are user customizable and the icons in the dock are static. Click on the up arrow to reveal the hidden icons. There is also a spot for your weather icon in the banner or whatever you want to place there. There will also be a Today version. As usual the theme will go on sale at $1.99 for the weekend.There are a few screen shots below. Suggestions and or feedback is always welcome. A rundown of the features and download links are below. If there are any problems you can contact me at guzzl3r@ymail.com.

Thanks

Features

User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including lock screen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    Light weight theme
    8 icons on the homescreen - 5 are user customizable including the icon in the banner
    No slide hidden docks - The hidden dock on the theme appear when you click on the arrow button
    Custom lock screen svg - Uses the original HTC Hero lock screen box for owner info

OTA Install for HTC Hero Bottom Dock

OTA Install for HTC Hero Calendar

OTA Install for HTC Hero Calendar & Messages

Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:06 PM.
    08-20-09 08:48 PM
    I just purchased this theme and wow it looks great! I have two comments/fixes tho. Is it possible to add an AM and PM to the clock? It looks strange to not have that on the clock. Also is there any way to add a description to the application that you are hovering on? It's hard when you switch themes to know what icon is what.

Other than those two things, I'm really loving this theme. Thanks for all your hard work!
    08-21-09 02:44 AM
    I just purchased this theme and wow it looks great! I have two comments/fixes tho. Is it possible to add an AM and PM to the clock? It looks strange to not have that on the clock. Also is there any way to add a description to the application that you are hovering on? It's hard when you switch themes to know what icon is what.

Other than those two things, I'm really loving this theme. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Thanks glad you're enjoying the theme. To address your concerns, I had to remove the am and pm from the clock because the time was really off center for this theme, it's still not exactly how I would have wanted it but it looks better without the am and pm believe me. If you got one of the Today version themes you will not have any status text but the bottom dock version has the status text.
    08-21-09 10:15 AM
    Great theme and nice cost too..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 03:54 PM
    Great theme and nice cost too..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks glad you like
    08-25-09 09:33 AM
    03-30-13 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD