Hey guys, tested the new theme from Elecite and it is lovely.
    Best BlackBerry Tour Themes | BlackBerry Tour Themes
    Pick it up if you like what you see by visiting Elecite below .
    BlackBerry Themes, Skins & Interfaces - Elecite

Last edited by FTWrath; 01-14-10 at 02:00 PM.
    01-12-10 01:31 AM
    I agree it is a slick theme, however, I experienced a fair amount of lag on my 9700.
    01-12-10 01:49 AM
    I agree it is a slick theme, however, I experienced a fair amount of lag on my 9700.
    I was thinking about picking up this theme, but I also have a 9700. Could you elaborate more on your experience? Have you contacted their support? I like the idea, but don't want to pay almost $7 for a dog of a theme (no matter how nice it looks).
    01-12-10 12:16 PM
    i bought it i hate the arrangments of icons and the coverflow ui is too strict with their cards and order is weird. also trackpad sensitivity throw me off by highlight everything, also the weather icon doesnt work for me so the 7 bucks spent is feeling abit of a waste right now. Never judge a book by its cover.
    01-12-10 01:02 PM
    I had it for the 9630 and didn't experience the lag you speak of. Did you have a lot of background apps running?
    Also, they do have a video preview. You can always see how the theme fully functions before buying.
    01-12-10 02:29 PM
    Bought it (never paid that much for a theme, but this one was enticing enough...). No lag thus far, seems pretty smooth. I like the app card idea; I wish the links at the top could be customized (I don't mind them staying as text, just customizable; for example, I don't need the Clock icon). The effects are nice and it makes my Bold 9700 look closer to other newer OSes. Still have to play with it some more.
    01-12-10 03:42 PM
    Thats good, I'm glad you're enjoying your use.
    01-13-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD