01-31-10 02:03 PM
191 ... 678
tools
    Hi all,

I've done my best to reply to every question posted either publicly or privately, but generally, If you have a question, then the contact form on my website is a much quicker way of getting hold of me.

Thanks everyone for all your support, criticisms and feedback.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the creative effort that you have put into your themes. As always, much appreciated
    01-12-10 01:04 PM
    Thanks Dave for the creative effort that you have put into your themes. As always, much appreciated

Cheers mate, very kind.
    01-14-10 02:59 PM
    Absolutely, positively...GORGEOUS. This is my first theme purchase, for my new 9700.
    The "Black" version is just....no words.
    01-17-10 05:11 PM
    I just purchased the Mord (Black Edition) theme for my 8900. However, I chose OS5 instead of OS4.7 which is what I am actually running. How do I go about getting a download for the OS4.7 version instead?

Thanks.
    01-17-10 08:13 PM
    Absolutely, positively...GORGEOUS. This is my first theme purchase, for my new 9700.
    The "Black" version is just....no words.
    That's a glowing review if ever I've had one. Thankyou very much

I just purchased the Mord (Black Edition) theme for my 8900. However, I chose OS5 instead of OS4.7 which is what I am actually running. How do I go about getting a download for the OS4.7 version instead?

Thanks.
    Check your PM's

Cheers

Dave
    01-18-10 04:00 AM
    Excellent themes!

Just curious about the Messenger icon. On the main screenshots the icon is blue in the standard edition and teal in the black edition. I purchased the black edition and the icon is purple, and in the screens users have posted of the standard edition the icon is green. Not a big deal, just wondering why the colors are different?
    01-18-10 05:45 PM
    Excellent themes!

Just curious about the Messenger icon. On the main screenshots the icon is blue in the standard edition and teal in the black edition. I purchased the black edition and the icon is purple, and in the screens users have posted of the standard edition the icon is green. Not a big deal, just wondering why the colors are different?
    As I was developing the themes I would try different backgrounds to use as standard for the theme. Blackberry Messenger is one of the icons that i reckon everyone will have in the dock. So wanted it to look good against whatever the theme "shipped" with. I usually make five or six colour variations of each "button" icon, (i.e the ones that look less like a 3D object and more like a button) and I'll change these to fit with the balance of the colours of the overall theme, eventually I settle on one colour but it's not till you see all the icons together you get an idea of what colors it needs to balance it out, and having multiples of the button icons is a good way to balance it. Well spotted though...

Cheers

Dave
    01-19-10 04:58 AM
    Is the SPACEBAR key a hotkey for QL?
    01-23-10 09:31 PM
    Yeah, of course - how'd you forget?
    01-24-10 06:21 AM
    Yeah, of course - how'd you forget?
    Hi David,

Since the new QL update includes a built in shortcut for QL (QL is now activated by pressing Q), I was wondering maybe if you could make the spacebar a shortcut for SMS or something? Or provide an SMS shortcut assigned to "$" and spacebar for profiles or something...

That would be awweesoommee....^_~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by japanangel; 01-24-10 at 09:13 AM.
    01-24-10 09:10 AM
    Hi David,

Since the new QL update includes a built in shortcut for QL (QL is now activated by pressing Q), I was wondering maybe if you could make the spacebar a shortcut for SMS or something? Or provide an SMS shortcut assigned to "$" and spacebar for profiles or something...

That would be awweesoommee....^_~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sounds good, when I've got 'Pod' out the way I'll look into it.
    Profiles would be the obvious choice.

Leave it with me!

Dave
    01-24-10 10:57 AM
    do all your themes have spacbar as quicklaunch?...or only mord?
    01-24-10 02:45 PM
    just mord, I was gonna build it into the others but no point now
    01-24-10 02:48 PM
    lol.....for 9630 users we still dont have the Q key for quicklaunch....thats why i was asking.........
    01-24-10 02:54 PM
    Hey David,

I don't know if you do this but is it possible to get the wallpaper for Mord and especially Mord Black? I'd like to use it with the wallpaper in BeWeather setting.
    01-31-10 01:57 PM
    No worries!

Cheers

Dave
    01-31-10 02:03 PM
191 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD