01-31-10 02:03 PM
191 ... 45678
tools
    The battery indicator on the HOME screen is a different color and design from the other screen shots of the MORD Black. It is awesome. ETA on release?
    I agree. Very cool theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 03:37 PM
    Well spotted. Orange is standard, green with + is charging

12-31-09 03:40 PM
    Is there an ETA on the 5.0 version for the 8900?

12-31-09 05:59 PM
    This coming week, for both original and Black Edition.

01-02-10 03:39 PM
    This coming week, for both original and Black Edition.

Are you offering any type of part exchanges ?
    01-02-10 04:00 PM
    Exchange for what?
    01-02-10 04:14 PM
    Exchange for what?

I was thinking the previous theme!
    Last edited by EN4CER69; 01-02-10 at 04:32 PM.
    01-02-10 04:26 PM
    Oh, ok. Thought I had missed some post- which happens.

01-02-10 04:30 PM
    Hi,

Just to be completely clear. I've put the Black Edition together to offer choice. The new theme is not an upgrade it's just different, in order to cater for more peoples tastes. It seems some want lighter fonts while others want darker, some want larger text and others want smaller - some like the theme just how it is and others don't. So, in order to cater for the widest possible spectrum I am offering the Black Edition which will be developed alongside the original Mord theme. I'll also send out some PM's with voucher codes in them for a few of the people that helped with constructive criticism and feedback. So, if you helped, you get the Black Edition for nothing.

Cheers

Dave
    01-03-10 06:20 AM
    Hi,

Just to be completely clear. I've put the Black Edition together to offer choice. The new theme is not an upgrade it's just different, in order to cater for more peoples tastes. It seems some want lighter fonts while others want darker, some want larger text and others want smaller - some like the theme just how it is and others don't. So, in order to cater for the widest possible spectrum I am offering the Black Edition which will be developed alongside the original Mord theme. I'll also send out some PM's with voucher codes in them for a few of the people that helped with constructive criticism and feedback. So, if you helped, you get the Black Edition for nothing.

Cheers

Dave
    Sitting close to my PM box :-)

great work fella
    01-03-10 07:10 AM
    I've just updated, the original post, Mord Black is now available.

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 01-05-10 at 06:42 AM.
    01-05-10 06:38 AM
    PM's to be sent shortly.
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 01-05-10 at 06:42 AM.
    01-05-10 06:39 AM
    Apologies for the flurry of posts, just another update - Zen (Black Edition) now available too. See original post.
    01-05-10 08:52 AM
    Apologies for the flurry of posts, just another update - Zen (Black Edition) now available too. See original post.
    Just got it from the store. Thanks.
    01-05-10 01:20 PM
    I just downloaded/installed this "today" version of "Black" and I'm having issues with the "app" screen. I tried to move some applications around/place in folders and after doing so, the "app" screen completely froze. Had to reboot the phone but the issue reoccurred.

Any thoughts?
    01-05-10 02:49 PM
    I just downloaded/installed this "today" version of "Black" and I'm having issues with the "app" screen. I tried to move some applications around/place in folders and after doing so, the "app" screen completely froze. Had to reboot the phone but the issue reoccurred.

Any thoughts?
    No reports of this. Also, I haven't sold any 'Tour' versions of Mord Black yet. Are you sure you ordered the correct version?

Thanks

Dave
    01-05-10 03:16 PM
    You can now get the original 'Mord' and the 'Black Edition' in a "Zen" version (without calendar and messages on the homescreen) at the links below. O.S 5.0 now fully supported on all themes.
    01-05-10 03:32 PM
    Does the 5.0 version have transitions?

01-05-10 04:00 PM
    Does the 5.0 version have transitions?

No - I wanted it to be quick, and use as little overhead as possible.
    01-05-10 04:13 PM
    No reports of this. Also, I haven't sold any 'Tour' versions of Mord Black yet. Are you sure you ordered the correct version?

Thanks

Dave
    I'm pretty sure I purchased the right version. In the "Theme" tab on my phone it notes the following:

"9600 OS4 Mord Black Today"

After 2 battery pulls, it doesn't seem to do it anymore (but I don't have anymore icons to move).

I'll let you know if it continues in the future.
    01-05-10 06:00 PM
    Great theme I purchased the mord black zen version. The only question I have is how do I get to use the default folder icons the theme came with? When I "add new folder" it just gives me the choice of the normal default folders. Instead of clearing out the apps in the folders I erased them thinking I could just as easily get them back.

Keep up the good work!! The black looks so good I'm thinking about getting the original mord|
    01-05-10 06:12 PM
    I'm using version 1.3.1 on an 8900 running OS 5.0. How do I get the newer version?

01-05-10 08:55 PM
    i bought mord a few weeks back..however i would like the mord zen version (without calendar/messages)..

do i have to purchase it again or can i upgrade somehow? Thanks..
    01-05-10 11:24 PM
    i bought mord a few weeks back..however i would like the mord zen version (without calendar/messages)..

do i have to purchase it again or can i upgrade somehow? Thanks..
    With the exception of a few, the rest of us had to purchase the "additional" theme.

01-05-10 11:47 PM
    Mord Black is great. Love the new media icons. Wish some were available for the original Mord theme.

1). Time/Date banner has a two tone quality. Top half is different shade of black from bottom on HOME screen.
    2) On APPLICATIONS screen, time is not centered.
    3) In Media, iPod icon appears compressed.

Why is Black smaller in file size than the original?

01-06-10 12:28 AM
191 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD