01-31-10 02:03 PM
191 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Yes...I did a battery pull after installing.
    12-21-09 12:29 PM
    Ok done, just found it, you should get an email any second. Apologies for that.
    12-21-09 12:32 PM
    Just updated to 1.3.2 and the issue has been fixed. Thanks
    12-21-09 12:39 PM
    Just updated to 1.3.2 and the issue has been fixed. Thanks
    Damn! Talk about quick responses. I didn't get a chance to post and it's fixed. Cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:42 PM
    I just updated to v1.3 on a 9700 running .421 and I found that the dates when i click in my inbox/messages/sms where it says 'Mon Dec 21 2009' the fonts are HUGE and cut off.

I am using BB Global Sans font size 6, I didn't have this issue in previous v1.1

Please help!

Thanks.
    12-21-09 01:27 PM
    Thanks for your comments all!

I'll try it with larger text and less "today" entries, and see if it makes a difference. Will get back to you tomorrow.
    Its been a fair while now, any news on this please Dave?
    12-21-09 03:58 PM
    Updated to 1.3 and QuickLaunch does not work correctly.

12-21-09 09:07 PM
    Never mind. Had a duh moment. When I updated to the new BB OS, it reset my QL settings.

Where is the feature to adjust the font size?

12-21-09 09:14 PM
    When I installed 1.3, I was pleasantly surprised that it overwrote 1.2 and I did not have rearrange all my icons as is sometimes the case with theme versions.

12-21-09 09:26 PM
    LOVE IT, THANKS for the updated fixes CalxDesign!!!
    12-22-09 01:25 AM
    I just updated to v1.3 on a 9700 running .421 and I found that the dates when i click in my inbox/messages/sms where it says 'Mon Dec 21 2009' the fonts are HUGE and cut off.

I am using BB Global Sans font size 6, I didn't have this issue in previous v1.1

Please help!

Thanks.
    This is just the default size, I can reduce the type-size by 2 points, but I think more people would be irritated by doing yet another update than would be pleased.

I'll certainly build it into the next significant update.

Its been a fair while now, any news on this please Dave?
    Sorry, this just wont work - you would end up with too few visible letters.
    I have increased the type size on the homescreen though so this should help anyway.
    12-22-09 05:31 AM
    Keep up the good work. I know some of us wanted a slightly bigger font on the home screen. Nothing huge. Just slightly bigger- if possible. If not, Ok. It's still an awesome theme.
    EDIT:
    My apologies, I didn't see your response to this earlier.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-22-09 at 05:40 AM.
    12-22-09 05:37 AM
    It has and I thank you for that.

12-22-09 05:41 AM
    Keep up the good work. I know some of us wanted a slightly bigger font on the home screen. Nothing huge. Just slightly bigger- if possible. If not, Ok. It's still an awesome theme.

Thanks mate - The font has been increased by two points in version 1.3 so I hope this helps a bit, I'm doing a new variation which is darker called "Mord Black" which should cater for people who want dark backgrounds and skies and generally a less cheerful and sunny theme, perhaps I'll introduce a larger typeface then too. Look out for this in the new year.

And thank you all for your support and feedback.

Merry Christmas

Dave
    12-22-09 05:43 AM
    Thanks mate - The font has been increased by two points in version 1.3 so I hope this helps a bit, I'm doing a new variation which is darker called "Mord Black" which should cater for people who want dark backgrounds and skies and generally a less cheerful and sunny theme, perhaps I'll introduce a larger typeface then too. Look out for this in the new year.

Merry Christmas

Dave
    That would be great for us Pros
    12-22-09 06:12 AM

Merry Christmas

Dave
    Will be looking forward to it. Thanks Dave. Happy Holidays!!

12-22-09 07:20 AM
    Please...can someone tell me where the control is to change the font size on the home screen (the calendar and message list)?

I upgraded to ver 1.3, did a battery pull, reset the icons, nothing changed.
    12-22-09 12:11 PM
    Please...can someone tell me where the control is to change the font size on the home screen (the calendar and message list)?

I upgraded to ver 1.3, did a battery pull, reset the icons, nothing changed.
    There is no control, you can't do that with themes - it's just 2 points larger as standard.

Thanks

Dave

12-22-09 01:03 PM
    There is no control, you can't do that with themes - it's just 2 points larger as standard.

Thanks

Dave

Hmmm.. strange. It looks the same to me. I still have four items listed under each. Doesn't the larger font cause it to only be three?
    12-22-09 02:37 PM
    Font size makes it much easier to read.
    12-22-09 05:12 PM
    Hmmm.. strange. It looks the same to me. I still have four items listed under each. Doesn't the larger font cause it to only be three?
    No, if you increase the font size it just means you get less letters left to right - To the point where you barely have anything other than a handful then "..." - which is useless.

Ideally plazmic would allow the designer to align the dates and messages directly under the icon. Sadly it doesnt, which is a shame.

So, that's it for font size on the home-screen, i'm afraid.

Cheers

Dave
    12-23-09 07:13 AM
    Dave: Any update on ETA for the 8330 version for us old curve users? thanks!
    12-23-09 11:48 AM
    Thank you very much for this excellent theme. I purchased and installed it yesterday, and I am loving it so far. I appreciate your quick updates and responsiveness.

One minor issue I've run into is this:

I have a QL application shortcut to compose SMS. If I hit spacebar on my homescreen, select "Compose SMS," and send an SMS, the message will show up in my messages list in the homescreen until I delete it from my sent messages folder. Also, if I begin to compose an SMS message using the same method and I save it as a draft, the draft will show up in the messages list in the homescreen.

Is there a way to avoid this from happening? Is anyone else experiencing this? I can avoid it by not using QL to compose a message, but I like that path, so it would be nice to eliminate this issue. Please let me know if there's a way around.

Thank you very much.
    12-23-09 11:45 PM
    In v1.3, when I have the Profile set to Normal, the icon on the Apps screen reads Profiles, any way to change this so that it reads Normal instead?
    12-24-09 08:15 AM
    Dave: Any update on ETA for the 8330 version for us old curve users? thanks!
    Done! In testing now...

Thank you very much for this excellent theme. I purchased and installed it yesterday, and I am loving it so far. I appreciate your quick updates and responsiveness.

One minor issue I've run into is this:

I have a QL application shortcut to compose SMS. If I hit spacebar on my homescreen, select "Compose SMS," and send an SMS, the message will show up in my messages list in the homescreen until I delete it from my sent messages folder. Also, if I begin to compose an SMS message using the same method and I save it as a draft, the draft will show up in the messages list in the homescreen.

Is there a way to avoid this from happening? Is anyone else experiencing this? I can avoid it by not using QL to compose a message, but I like that path, so it would be nice to eliminate this issue. Please let me know if there's a way around.

Thank you very much.
    Will look into this!

In v1.3, when I have the Profile set to Normal, the icon on the Apps screen reads Profiles, any way to change this so that it reads Normal instead?
    No mate, sorry - the "Normal" icon is the default icon.
    12-25-09 05:29 AM
191 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD