01-31-10 01:03 PM
191 12345 ...
tools
    Thanks for your comments all!

I'll try it with larger text and less "today" entries, and see if it makes a difference. Will get back to you tomorrow.

Any new on this Sire?
    12-16-09 02:47 PM
    Any new on this Sire?
    I have wondered about this change request as well. I have had no issues with Version 1.2.
    12-16-09 04:30 PM
    Looking forward to Pods, Dave. Would also LOVE an updated Real Icon2! Such a great looking and performing theme!
    12-17-09 03:12 PM
    Hey CalxDesign,

Just wanted to thank you again for a terrific theme. I like it so much that I downgraded my OS from 5.0 to 4.7 just to get this to work and it is still squishing the 3rd and 4th icons and keeping the 1st icon elevated just a bit. I will continue to use it but PLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE look into it.
    12-17-09 04:00 PM
    Hey CalxDesign,

Just wanted to thank you again for a terrific theme. I like it so much that I downgraded my OS from 5.0 to 4.7 just to get this to work and it is still squishing the 3rd and 4th icons and keeping the 1st icon elevated just a bit. I will continue to use it but PLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE look into it.
    This has already been addressed as an issue with the Blackberry Theme Builder and can't be resolved until it's fixed within that.

So, I was requesting this for the Storm but I definitely caved and purchased a 9700 last night, and the first app I purchased was this theme. I absolutely LOVE it, however, will there be a non-today version available? Thanks!
    12-18-09 07:56 AM
    There's plenty more in the pipeline for Mord. Dock, no dock, today, horizontal today, storm etc lots of versions and possibly a couple of spin off themes using the same Icon set. So watch this space.

In the meantime, I've made some headway with the Tour squashing issue - It is a known problem with Theme Builder, and it doesnt show up on simulators. But I did inadvertently fixed with version 1.0 - some of you may remember that I released a 1.1 update in order to get the dock icons in the right order, and as soon as I did that I got the squashing issue! Weird....

Anyway, keep me posted as to what you would like to see from the theme going forward, I'm happy to treat this thread as a wishlist if you like...

cheers

Dave
    12-19-09 07:06 AM
    Don't forget me plz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 08:05 AM
    You get my PM Dave?
    12-19-09 01:03 PM
    Great theme on Bold 9000. I like everything about this theme except the white font on the incoming call screen is difficult to see on the light blue call screen wallpaper. I would really like the call screen wallpaper or the white font to be changed, but that's the only thing wrong with this well done theme.
    12-19-09 02:55 PM
    The app switcher. Is this a feature that can be tweaked? I tried using it this morning and the HOME screen icon was not on it.
    12-20-09 09:29 AM
    Hi all,

v1.3 is finished, expect an email shortly.
    Changes as follows:

- Reset fonts/buttons to default (except homescreen) - Allows user to select size.
    - Increased font size on homescreen for "Today" area
    - Fixed "squashing" issue for icons on the homescreen. (Tour version)
    - Changed fonts on all call screens to Black.

jpc007: I dont know what happened to your home screen icon but it's definitely nothing to do with my theme
    12-21-09 07:48 AM
    Hi all,

Changes as follows:

- Reset fonts/buttons to default (except homescreen) - Allows user to select size.

jpc007: I dont know what happened to your home screen icon but it's definitely nothing to do with my theme
    I just got the update and the black font is a big improvement (especially on the call screen) .
    However, there is now a problem with the "highlighting" on all utilities. For example, in "options" it just white's out the highlighted option. It does the same thing on all other pages, as I have the same issue in address book, messages, etc.
    12-21-09 08:28 AM
    I just got the update and the black font is a big improvement (especially on the call screen) .
    However, there is now a problem with the "highlighting" on all utilities. For example, in "options" it just white's out the highlighted option. It does the same thing on all other pages, as I have the same issue in address book, messages, etc.
    Yep, my fault, gimme 5 mins.
    12-21-09 08:33 AM
    Ok fixed, apologies for that.
    Current version is 1.3 for 9700 and 1.3.1 for 8900, 9000 and 9630.

Hope this keep the majority happy

Dave
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 12-21-09 at 09:00 AM.
    12-21-09 08:43 AM
    Ok fixed, apologies for that.
    The fixed worked, but the highlighting is now back to stock blue color instead of the orange highlight as in the original version. No big deal though and thanks for fixing so quickly.
    12-21-09 09:00 AM
    Yeah, I've settled on the blue, I had a lot of requests for default settings with regards to highlights, menus and buttons.
    12-21-09 09:02 AM
    Yeah, I've settled on the blue, I had a lot of requests for default settings with regards to highlights, menus and buttons.
    Too bad as I liked the orange.
    12-21-09 09:31 AM
    Wish I could please all of the people, all of the time...
    12-21-09 09:32 AM
    Just updated to version 1.3.1 for the Tour. I am having the same issue when you press the "blackberry" button on an icon (move, move to folder, hide, options, etc). The actual option you want is whited out so that you cannot read it.

Any other possible fix?
    12-21-09 09:34 AM
    Hi all,

Changes as follows:

NP. I just noticed that when you select the BB Menu button and then Switch Applications, the icons are usually the last several ones used of which HOME will always be because you have start at HOME when the berry is powered on for the first time.
    12-21-09 09:54 AM
    I will definitely update to 1.3 when I return home from work today.
    12-21-09 09:54 AM
    Any possible fixes for the "whiting out" of options for the Tour?
    12-21-09 10:12 AM
    Wish I could please all of the people, all of the time...

The theme is awesome. Just got the 1.3 update. The Blue hightlight is cool. Thanks again for the extra effort.
    12-21-09 10:14 AM
    This is the first time I ever bought a theme...it's just great.

Just upgraded to 1.3 and wondering how do I get the Today section to go to a larger font?

Thanks.
    12-21-09 11:03 AM
    Any possible fixes for the "whiting out" of options for the Tour?
    1.3.1 should have fixed this, have you done a battery pull? Let me know ASAP if you're still having problems: support AT calx DOT co DOT uk
    12-21-09 11:15 AM
191 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD