04-18-10 12:11 AM
26 12
tools

Hi all,

I've unexpectedly ended up with the time to do some more theming. This one's called 'Anyon' and it's a new one constructed from newly rendered material deriving from the backups of "Mord" and "Real Icon" - I personally think it's a vast improvement on both themes, anyway...

It's 3D rendered, It has weather slot, hidden today area, custom dock, QuickLaunch shortcut, and all the usual Calx trimmings. As usual I'm selling for $4.99 and you can get it from the CrackBerry shop at the link below, if you have any problems when buying then give it a while and try again, it can take a while for things to filter through to CB from MobiHand.

Thanks all, look forward to your feedback

Calx - 'Anyon' - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Cheers

Dave
    03-30-10 02:38 PM
    Wow...really slick theme with sharp icons...as usual I pruchased your theme again...loving the first hidden today..hehe....any chance of doing one with fade transitions and custom notification icons?would pay if needed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 03:05 PM
    Wow...really slick theme with sharp icons...as usual I pruchased your theme again...loving the first hidden today..hehe....any chance of doing one with fade transitions and custom notification icons?would pay if needed

I could add notifications, i seem to get the impression from asking around that most people prefer the notifications and message areas to be left default, but I can always do an optional update. What I wont do is put transmissions in my themes. I just don't like em, I prefer to keep things uncomplicated and use a little overhead as possible.

Thanks for buying though, as always, I appreciate the support.

Cheers

Dave
    03-30-10 03:09 PM
    hehe ok great custom message notifications would work great.....when could we expect the optional update?......

.ps by the way i have all of your themes lol.....
    03-30-10 03:48 PM
    just saw an update on mobihand for this theme to version 1.1......is this ther version with the updated notification icons?
    03-30-10 05:05 PM
    by the way one quick question,the wordings for the hidden today and the date are alittle blury,is it supposed to be like that?Thanks
    03-30-10 05:06 PM
    All of them?! Nice, thanks...

Update was just the incoming and outgoing call graphics that I forgot to add to in original release! 1.1 is current.

Cheers

Dave
    03-30-10 05:07 PM
    YEP.....ALL lol.....from real icon,mord,pod,dark room etc lol.........when you gonna add the notification icons?....ill wait for that update instead of installing 1.1.....hehe.....
    03-30-10 05:10 PM
    I'll look into it, leave it with me, fonts shouldn't be blurred.
    Should be fine, but not blurry.

03-30-10 05:13 PM
    Ok ....thanks...

03-30-10 05:16 PM
    +1 for some kind of custom notification icons.
    03-31-10 12:27 PM
    Already got it! Excellent work, Dave. I was going to ask you about an update of the real Icon theme for the 9700. This takes care of that.
    03-31-10 01:04 PM
    Still reeling from the Pod theme. Two more words...Spot On....Can't say without asking some questions...

1) Messages - when hovering over the Messages button. Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow selecting and scrolling through message/inbox items?

2) Calendar - when hovering over the Calendar button. Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow selecting and scrolling through calendar/diary items?
    03-31-10 03:13 PM
    Thanks for all the kind comments all - glad you're liking it.

Still reeling from the Pod theme. Two more words...Spot On....Can't say without asking some questions...

1) Messages - when hovering over the Messages button. Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow selecting and scrolling through message/inbox items?

2) Calendar - when hovering over the Calendar button. Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow selecting and scrolling through calendar/diary items?
    Yeah, both possible, I'll add them to the 1.2 update shortly, along with the notification icons. I've got quite a bit on my hands over Easter but after that I'll get it done - I agree that would be a nice feature.

Cheers

Dave
    04-01-10 02:52 AM
    any news on the update?......hehe
    04-05-10 04:45 PM
    Amazing! Buying this as soon as I get home.

You are by far my favorite theme builder. I love your style and the fact that your themes "work" for me. I am a firm believer in no transitions as well lol

Running your Mord theme as I type this.

04-06-10 11:06 AM
    Waiting for the custom notifications to buy

04-06-10 09:51 PM
    Thanks abboder! Custom notifications and selectable hidden today areas will be added really soon, so look out for an email about the 1.2 update later this week.

cheers

Dave
    04-07-10 05:18 AM
    ...and some love for the Storm?
    04-07-10 06:15 AM
    Storm users get pity, not love.

Only joking, yeah Storm version coming soon, for Pod too...

D.
    04-07-10 06:24 AM
    any news on the update?
    04-12-10 04:25 PM
    Wont be long!
    04-12-10 04:42 PM
    ok tks bro.....
    04-12-10 04:43 PM
    looking forward to the update!
    04-15-10 10:56 AM
    Any ETA on the update?