08-31-09 01:42 PM
152 ... 4567
tools
    Wow, that looks excellent!
    08-14-09 01:57 PM
    Now I too am getting excited...
    No beers tonight, need to be focused... So I can download and install the new theme at the very instant that Dave uploads it!

The WiFi is on, all torrents are paused, music is off... Need to hear the email "ping"...

Oh yes, Barrels is ready for it. Bring it on, Dave!

;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 02:12 PM
    Ha Ha. Maybe we should have some sort of world wide block party for when these get released. We know where we can get some beer.
    08-14-09 04:05 PM
    Ha Ha. Maybe we should have some sort of world wide block party for when these get released. We know where we can get some beer.
    Now, there's a plan :-p

08-14-09 04:10 PM
    haha - brilliant.
    Here's a little something to keep you going...

08-14-09 04:12 PM
    Dave, buddy, that looks FANTASTIC!
    Pleeeaaaaassse put it online, so we can make our BB's look even more fabulous.

08-14-09 04:31 PM
    Dave, buddy, that looks FANTASTIC!
    Pleeeaaaaassse put it online, so we can make our BB's look even more fabulous.

It's coming mate, all at once. The only thing standing in the way now is a single pixel. A white line that pops up on the menus of the Storm version on some OS's of the 9530.

Last hurdle. What a joke, I've moved house, fried my old graphics system, put my Bold through the wash, been sent a faulty replacement, changed jobs, bought a new computer, had severe food poisoning, contracted swine-flu and now the last thing to get in the way of uploading it is a single pixel line.

Jesus.
    08-14-09 04:37 PM
    HA! A single pixel stands in the way. I guess not sweating the small stuff isn't exactly true, is it? By the way, that looks awesome!

ETA: Just saw your post. Holy cow. You have had quite a run the past few months. Hang in there.
    Last edited by siuc1996; 08-14-09 at 04:51 PM.
    08-14-09 04:48 PM
    It's coming mate, all at once. The only thing standing in the way now is a single pixel. A white line that pops up on the menus of the Storm version on some OS's of the 9530.

Last hurdle. What a joke, I've moved house, fried my old graphics system, put my Bold through the wash, been sent a faulty replacement, changed jobs, bought a new computer, had severe food poisoning, contracted swine-flu and now the last thing to get in the way of uploading it is a single pixel line.

Jesus.
    Yep, isn't it always like that with software?
    One comma, hyphen, bracket, quote or pixel will make or brake it.
    I know I've been chasing one of those buggers many times...

Hang in there, you'll get it right.

08-14-09 05:10 PM
    Biggest pain in the arse ever. What's supposed to cause the problem is a difference in your stated banner height size and the actual size of your banner image but I've been through it a million times. Even rebuilt the thing from the ground up and it still does it. At this rate i'm gonna have to say 9530 "works", and 9500 "supported".

Aaaaaaaaargh.
    08-14-09 06:14 PM
    Meh pixels. If it's any consolation, that looks fab mate.
    08-14-09 07:01 PM
    haha thanks barrels.

There's one more theme to come before I finish that one.
    Had the idea while I was really ill - so I'm calling it "swine"

Fever-induced hallucination inspired theme...this ought to be interesting!!
    08-15-09 08:12 AM
    FINALLY.

Done!

Gonna edit the top post now with some screenshots etc, but as promised all those months ago it's done. For Curve, Bold, Tour and Storm.

Real Icon 1 (Bold/Curve) is now a freebie too.
    08-15-09 01:19 PM
    Now I have to hurry and get the kid into her nap!

08-15-09 01:20 PM
    What about those that bought ver1 do we get ver 2 for free or do we have to purchase ver2

08-15-09 01:26 PM
    FINALLY.

Done!

Gonna edit the top post now with some screenshots etc, but as promised all those months ago it's done. For Curve, Bold, Tour and Storm.

Real Icon 1 (Bold/Curve) is now a freebie too.

Paid, downloaded and installed.
    Calx rulz!

Thx Dave!!! Great work!

08-15-09 02:23 PM
    Great job Dave. This will be on my phone for awhile...at least until your next theme is released!

08-15-09 04:34 PM
    Superb theme works perfectly, no lag, beautiful icons and nice tight layout. THANKS Dave!!
    08-15-09 04:51 PM
    Great job Dave!
    08-15-09 05:09 PM
    Nice looking theme, but on the Tour there is a Bug.

On the home screen you cannot see which icon you have highlighted on the bottom row. You can in the Icon screen but not on the home screen.

Makes it hard to use.

I'm also seeing a lot of screen lag.

Hope this can get updated to fix these..... love the look.
    Last edited by gameboy213; 08-16-09 at 01:02 AM.
    08-16-09 12:58 AM
    Thanks all!

Nice looking theme, but on the Tour there is a Bug.

On the home screen you cannot see which icon you have highlighted on the bottom row. You can in the Icon screen but not on the home screen.

Makes it hard to use.

I'm also seeing a lot of screen lag.

Hope this can get updated to fix these..... love the look.
    Noted, and fixed, thanks for reporting this. Check your PM's for a voucher to the fixed version.

Cheers - All the best

Dave
    08-16-09 06:32 AM
    What about those that bought ver1 do we get ver 2 for free or do we have to purchase ver2
    What he said ^^^
    08-16-09 06:44 AM
    It's a total rebuild, at a cheaper price. I offered a free update to people in this thread that have offered advice, support, feedback and constructive criticism and feedback about the first theme.

If that's you, then email me your order number from the email address you purchased with and I'll get you a voucher.

Also, I'm gonna close this thread off with regard to support now, Real Icon 1 is a freebie and is available here to those who would like to try it if perhaps you're considering purchasing the second theme.

Thankyou all for your support - the thread for Real Icon 2 is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...10#post3353110

Cheers

Dave
    08-16-09 09:06 AM
    Any chance one of the mods can change the title to "Free" rather than "Premium" please...?
    08-17-09 07:25 AM
    08-20-09 11:50 AM
152 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD