08-31-09 12:42 PM
152 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Enjoy your new machine Dave.
    07-30-09 01:13 PM
    Enjoy your new machine Dave.
    Thankyou, I fully intent to
    07-30-09 01:16 PM
    If you bought Real Icon v1.0 please send me an email from the address you used when you purchased i'll get you a voucher for 'Fugazi (Zen)' too - it's currently only for Bold and Curve, but Storm and 83xx versions are being tested.
    Hi,
    first of all congrats on the great work, the theme is very slick without having unnecessary baubles.
    My question is about the v2 and the Fugazi theme. I bought the zen and today version, one from mobihand and one from crackberry store, but both using the same e-mail. If I want to be eligible for v2 and Fugazi do I Fw the receipt of both stores from the e-mail address I used?
    I hope its clear what I mean. Thanks for taking the time to reply our questions here.
    Regards
    07-30-09 04:59 PM
    Hi,
    first of all congrats on the great work, the theme is very slick without having unnecessary baubles.
    My question is about the v2 and the Fugazi theme. I bought the zen and today version, one from mobihand and one from crackberry store, but both using the same e-mail. If I want to be eligible for v2 and Fugazi do I Fw the receipt of both stores from the e-mail address I used?
    I hope its clear what I mean. Thanks for taking the time to reply our questions here.
    Regards
    just an email from either one is fine mate, and i'll reply with a voucher code.
    07-30-09 05:03 PM
    I realy like the Real Icon theme. Any chance for a Crossbar version?
    07-31-09 06:19 AM
    I realy like the Real Icon theme. Any chance for a Crossbar version?
    Thanks, sadly no plans just yet - maybe in the future when I've got the current three finished.
    07-31-09 06:21 AM
    Hi all, I'm nearly back to where I was with version 2.0 - things are moving along nicely but at this point I'd appreciate some opinions cos I'm a bit stumped.

I need some help some from the Bold users among you...

I'm thinking of changing the way the icons behave in the second version.

Rather than having each icon individually rendered in its own white "room" I am thinking having the icons floating on a semi transparent background and the room/background is only introduced at the focus stage (i.e when you roll your cursor over it)

Sounds odd I know but I just cant work out whether I like it or not so I thought this would be a good opportunity to show a work in progress of v2 and get some feedback about the new icon behaviour. Shall I stick with the way it was or go with the new way...?

The new method is demonstrated by the 'media' and 'maps' icons in this theme so that's where you need to be looking...

Here's the OTA:

http://www.calx.co.uk/themedev/com_p...l_icon_WIP.jar

Cheers all - look forward to hearing what you think...

Dave
    07-31-09 05:52 PM
    I'm not sure which I like more. I'm leaning towards the way it was.
    Is it possible to have each icon floating on said transparent background and when you focus on one the red/white encirclement appears (as in the way it was)?
    In my imagination (because i cant test it), that sounds like a possible alternative.
    Thanks for the giving us the chance to test a WIP!
    Regards
    07-31-09 06:05 PM
    Hi Dave,
    I have 2 storms and recently replaced both. I had the Storm version working on both, but when I went to the app store to download it again it was gone. What are the chances of at least getting the 1.0 version back until you have v.2 ready?
    08-01-09 07:33 AM
    Hi Dave,
    I have 2 storms and recently replaced both. I had the Storm version working on both, but when I went to the app store to download it again it was gone. What are the chances of at least getting the 1.0 version back until you have v.2 ready?
    Really sorry I dont have a copy of v1 anymore it was on the old machine, all i have is the meshes of the scenes i created for each button, the rest is totally new material. v2 is moving along really well though, I really wont be much longer.

Sorry I cant help.

Dave
    08-01-09 07:39 AM
    hei Man....very beautiful and looks very professional....
    08-01-09 02:28 PM
    Dave the Man..... Going through withdrawals here. Needless to say you have got us spoiled. Looked at hundreds of other themes and nothing comes close to this one. Now... How's that for pressure...... Thanks guy..
    08-02-09 11:30 AM
    Dave, Storm theme today??
    08-03-09 05:43 AM
    This is going to be the day gentlemen! I can feel it!
    Last edited by siuc1996; 08-03-09 at 11:18 AM.
    08-03-09 08:42 AM
    Not sure about that siuc1996..............
    08-03-09 01:05 PM
    Hey Dave,

Good to see that you're back online buddy. Have fun with the new workstation!

Can't wait to get my hands on v2 :-)
    08-04-09 03:15 AM
    Not sure about that siuc1996..............
    Then today shall be the day.
    08-04-09 12:29 PM
    Not sure about that either siuc1996.......
    08-05-09 04:32 AM
    Ok, quick update:

Today & Zen versions for Bold 9000 and Curve 8900 are done, tested and ready to go. Storm versions are still in progress and about half done.

When the Storm versions are done I'm gonna release all 6 themes at once via my new website which is also done and ready to be uploaded.

So, if you bought version 1.0 and have been kind enough to provide feedback and constructive criticism in this thread then you are more than welcome to a free upgrade to version 2.0.

Please supply me your order number via email from the address you used when you purchased version 1.0 and I will put you on the mailer for the free version 2.0 upgrade.

Email: dDOTwilson@calxDOTcoDOTuk

Thanks for your patience, I hope you like version 2.0

Cheers

Dave
    08-05-09 10:52 AM
    If you need a beta tester for the storm Dave ill help out!!
    08-05-09 11:56 AM
    This is the longest tease in the history of teases!
    08-06-09 08:42 AM
    Dave.............................................. ...
    08-06-09 11:28 AM
    Honestly. Nearly done. I've got a pub to run too, it's hard juggling it
    08-07-09 03:37 AM
    Dave no pub.......sacrifice .......... for the good of the many..................................!
    08-07-09 06:57 AM
    Honestly. Nearly done. I've got a pub to run too, it's hard juggling it
    Then let me juggle some of those beers for you
    08-07-09 07:05 AM
152 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD