tools
    8330! 8330!

Just a reminder!

8330!

06-24-09 02:23 PM
    8330! 8330!

Just a reminder!

8330!

I had a crack at this last night, and the results are promising, there's only a few issues that are causing problems. for example, the anti-aliasing on calendar look a bit grim because it's much lower resolution. I'll work with it but have a lot to do between now and giving this some real attention.

Watch this space. I'll keep you posted!
    06-24-09 03:20 PM
    I moved the Profile icon to the home screen or the initial screen with 5 icons on it at the bottom like this image http://www.calx.co.uk/image/calx_realicon_v2_02.jpg. I did not like the order in which the icons appeared so I moved them around a bit. But when the Profile icon is set to Normal, on that initial screen, it does not indicate that you are selecting it to change the profile. There is no outline like there is when you view it with the other icons in this view http://www.calx.co.uk/image/real1.jpg

You may not have anticipated that people would move their favorite 5 icons to the top or what they consider more important. Maybe there are more icons that have the same problem when you move them, but I haven't tried all of them out.

Does that make sense?
    06-24-09 04:46 PM
    Your BlackBerry Messenger Icon looks great, but it looks very very similar to the BlackBerry App World Icon. Both together on the home page are difficult to tell a part unless you really pay attention. You may want to consider making the Messenger Icon a bit different.
    06-24-09 08:48 PM
    I had a crack at this last night, and the results are promising, there's only a few issues that are causing problems. for example, the anti-aliasing on calendar look a bit grim because it's much lower resolution. I'll work with it but have a lot to do between now and giving this some real attention.

Watch this space. I'll keep you posted!
    That is great news! I look forward to seeing it. If you need a tester for 8330 just let me know.
    06-25-09 05:38 PM
    If anything, I'm willing to test this theme also for the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 02:55 AM
    Can't seem to locate the download file for storm?? Help.
    06-26-09 01:16 PM
    Very willing tester for 8330 4.5!!!!
    06-26-09 07:36 PM
    Same here. This theme looks downright amazing but there is no Storm love, what happened???
    06-27-09 05:22 PM
    I'm waiting to borrow a friends Storm on Monday in order to do some proper testing on it - there were some graphical errors which I want to fix before it goes back on sale - I'll post when it's available again.

8330 version looks promising, if the people willing to test the 83xx version can PM me your PINS - i'll get you an OTA link when it's done.
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 06-28-09 at 07:58 AM.
    06-28-09 07:56 AM
    Hey Dave! Can you increase the font size and ID pic size for incoming calls? I cannot read the number. ALso, please don't forget to fix the cut-off header for the App screen in Landscape mode. I like how the version 2 is shaping up! Will we be able to hide the appointments and messages in the Today version? For the record, I think the meters were fine with "B" and "S" as they are the easiest meters to read as is. The number is superfluous.

Thanks!
    06-29-09 11:09 PM
    Hi Can you hurry with the Storm Version Please !!
    06-30-09 05:22 AM
    v2 for all handsets (possibly including 83xx) will be available this week. I put my Bold through the wash so I'm waiting on a replacement handset which should arrive tomorrow so I can do final testing.

Really wont be long.
    06-30-09 07:00 AM
    v2 for all handsets (possibly including 83xx) will be available this week. I put my Bold through the wash so I'm waiting on a replacement handset which should arrive tomorrow so I can do final testing.

Really wont be long.
    Ouch! That sucks.

But the 8330 News is great!
    07-01-09 01:56 AM

Really wont be long.
    Hi Calx,

Can't wait for v2 to come out (for my 8900), the previews look excellent. I'll buy it as soon as it's available.

The wallpaper on the Dark theme looks awesome too! Hope to see more of that soon also.

BTW, PM me if you need a betatester for any of your themes. I'd love to help out.
    07-01-09 08:11 AM
    Can't wait for V2! Money in my hand just waiting to be handed over. Any chance this gets out today?
    07-01-09 11:54 AM
    Just got my new handset - I'm on this, it wont be today, as it's half six in the evening already here in the UK but ASAP, and will keep you posted.
    07-01-09 01:24 PM
    Ahhhh...but the night is young! Looking forward to seeing the final product.
    07-01-09 02:59 PM
    Went ahead and got version 1 to load it and play around with it. I really prefer darker themes so I'm looking forward to that one. Will this be a free upgrade for those that purchased v1?

ETA: Love this theme. Looks so good on the Bold.
    Last edited by siuc1996; 07-02-09 at 12:28 PM.
    07-02-09 11:58 AM
    Free upgrade ONLY for Cubs and Red Sox fans
    07-02-09 02:35 PM
    Finally some payback for all these years of suffering.
    07-02-09 03:17 PM
    Peeking in......Still loving version 1....any word calx?
    07-03-09 04:20 PM
    Storm Version Please!!
    07-06-09 02:40 AM
    Hi all,

An update on version 2.0 for you

Yesterday I was going to finish my new website and upload all the new version 2.0 themes with the exception of the 83xx version becuase it's not fully tested yet.

On rebooting my graphics PC I was left with a blank screen. So i tried again. Still a blank screen. I then tried plugging my screen into my netbook, and it's fine. so i tried swapping the graphics card for a new one. Still nothing...? Just "no signal" on the screen.

Anyone any idea? This is massively frustrating - I'm worried the main board has gone. I've ordered a new machine anyway cos it was getting old and tired and I quite fancied a brand new Armari but this is a real pain in the arse cos it wont be delivered for 2 weeks an i'm stuck without a graphics computer til the middle of July.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 07-07-09 at 06:36 AM.
    07-07-09 06:29 AM
    Ah crap. Don't you just love computers? Don't have any advice for you but I hope you are able to figure it out soon. Good luck.
    07-07-09 09:20 AM
152 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD