02-13-11 10:48 PM
40 12
tools
    Great theme, enjoying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks george glad to hear that!
    11-14-10 10:15 PM
    Hey there, so I'm still lovin this theme for the 85xx. Just wondering if u might be able to update it to fix the call screens?? The active call screen is really choppy looking. Oh and maybe make the tab focus on the app screen blue like in the dock on the homescreen?? If u want a screenshot of the call screen please email me @ ryaninfg@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

11-18-10 08:30 PM
    Hey there, so I'm still lovin this theme for the 85xx. Just wondering if u might be able to update it to fix the call screens?? The active call screen is really choppy looking. Oh and maybe make the tab focus on the app screen blue like in the dock on the homescreen?? If u want a screenshot of the call screen please email me @ ryaninfg@yahoo.com

Thanks again.
    hey ryan, email sent . Not sure what you mean about the callscreens.

Thanks!

Bbt
    11-27-10 05:08 PM
    Letting everyone know that Metro and SLATE are on sale with the release of TINT till the end of the year!

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Best,

Bbt
    12-11-10 11:18 AM
    Nice work! Snagged it!

12-20-10 09:38 PM
    thanks smokeyjoe!
    12-26-10 12:53 PM
    Just bought it. I love this clean design.

Sadly, will have to uninstall because there is no way to access the Search function on my Torch while BB shortcuts are turned on. (The default BB theme has an hourglass icon to access search.) Also, none of the Slate shortcuts work, just the BB native shortcuts (e.g. "n" for Messenger).

How do I get a weather icon?
    12-27-10 03:03 PM
    Just bought it. I love this clean design.

Sadly, will have to uninstall because there is no way to access the Search function on my Torch while BB shortcuts are turned on. (The default BB theme has an hourglass icon to access search.) Also, none of the Slate shortcuts work, just the BB native shortcuts (e.g. "n" for Messenger).

How do I get a weather icon?
    Your complaints are all "user error"!!!!! This theme works perfectly.
    Shortcuts all work properly on this theme as long as your device is set up properly. "S" is the BB shortcut for the universal search if you have "Launch by Typing" set to "Application Shortcuts".
    All of the Slate shortcuts also work properly if you follow the directions on the first post:

There are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    •N = BBM
    •M = Messages
    •$ = SMS/MMS
    •L = Profiles
    •@ = Connections
    •Spacebar = Slot 10 in application list
    •K = Calendar
    •O = Options

And you must buy a weather app like BerryWeather for the weather slot to work. (Slot 1 on app screen.)

Also, you might want to post in this thread if you have a Torch:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/pr...dscape-542518/
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-27-10 at 04:27 PM.
    12-27-10 03:45 PM
    Thanks - solved the weather icon.

"s" does not work as a shortcut for search on my Torch. All other BB shortcuts ("n", "m", etc.) do work.

None of the Slate shortcuts above work. I am making sure to use the shift key to get capital letter.
    12-27-10 04:54 PM
    Thanks - solved the weather icon.

"s" does not work as a shortcut for search on my Torch. All other BB shortcuts ("n", "m", etc.) do work.

None of the Slate shortcuts above work. I am making sure to use the shift key to get capital letter.
    hey schafx,

i believe on the torch you can set in options to have typing either activate universal search or the application shortcuts, as tellsells explained.

to do this you have to go into options on your device. Then go display, home screen preferences. Under Launch by Typing, choose Universal Search if you want search to activate when you start typing, or Application Shortcuts if you want to use the application shortcuts (s then activates universal search).

hope this helps! let me know if you have any other questions, you can always email me at bbtdesigns@gmail.com for further discussion

thanks!

bbt
    01-04-11 04:56 PM
    I need the application shortcuts, but would still like to be able to quickly access Universal Search.
    01-04-11 07:27 PM
    I need the application shortcuts, but would still like to be able to quickly access Universal Search.
    hey schafx, there is an update coming soon that will add universal search shortcut "s" along with trackpad support

hopefully won't be too much longer
    02-05-11 09:27 PM
    @blackberrytourer Is there a 9670 Style version of this theme in the works?
    02-09-11 12:57 AM
    Hey blackberrytourer

Downloaded the update. Looks great.

Two bugs:
    1) I frequently use bedside mode (enter clock, hit B) - it turns wireless off and silences alerts. After installing the theme, my Torch still says "entering bedside mode", but doesn't actually do so (phone still rings).

2) None of the theme shortcuts work if I have the BB shortcuts turned on (disable "dial from home screen"). Of course, some of your shortcuts overlap with the BB shortcuts (e.g. A for Address Book). Could you make your shortcuts work if I hold down shift or alt? Even if not, at least other themes still have some theme shortcut keys working (e.g. $ for SMS and 0 for a particular icon). With your theme, even those keys don't work.
    Last edited by schafx; 02-11-11 at 01:52 PM. Reason: spell correct
    02-11-11 01:51 PM
    @blackberrytourer Is there a 9670 Style version of this theme in the works?
    not really, I will look into it though! perhaps in a couple of weeks i will get to that

Hey blackberrytourer

Downloaded the update. Looks great.

Two bugs:
    1) I frequently use bedside mode (enter clock, hit B) - it turns wireless off and silences alerts. After installing the theme, my Torch still says "entering bedside mode", but doesn't actually do so (phone still rings).

2) None of the theme shortcuts work if I have the BB shortcuts turned on (disable "dial from home screen"). Of course, some of your shortcuts overlap with the BB shortcuts (e.g. A for Address Book). Could you make your shortcuts work if I hold down shift or alt? Even if not, at least other themes still have some theme shortcut keys working (e.g. $ for SMS and 0 for a particular icon). With your theme, even those keys don't work.
    im not sure why youd be experiencing that as a result of this theme, a custom theme doesnt change anything system-deep. have you tried a battery pull? a theme shouldnt be able to cause that

i havent changed anything with the keyboard shortcuts, they should still work. all of the ones ive added into the theme work only if you hit shift first. remember torch doesnt use the shortcuts i believe

let me know if you have any other questions
    you can always email me at bbtdesigns@gmail.com if you'd like.

best,

bbt
    02-13-11 10:48 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD