Hello all,
    At the time I followed a guideline on how to optimize the memory which was great. I deleted preloaded pictures. I guess I did a mistake by connecting my wife's BB into my computer to install an application. However, when installation was done, it appeared as the preloaded pictures on her BB got deleted. She uses one preloaded picture as background. How can I reinstall a preloaded picture, especially w/o affecting my BB when I plug it in later? The easiest would be if these preloaded pictures are available somewhere online to download.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Doron
    07-01-08 10:16 PM
    I take it they are both the same model? You really can't have it both ways then. However you have the OS installation files modified on your PC will affect any model that the OS is installed for. But to answer your question, do the reverse of what you did to get rid of them in the first place. IE: move the cod file back. Unless of course you deleted it, then you would have to reinstall the OS on your PC and start over.
    07-01-08 10:22 PM
    actually yes there is a way...load the preloaded wallpapers, select the wallpaper she uses. then click on the picture so its showing fullscreen, then used a screen shooter program to capture the screen and save it to pc. Next, remove the preloaded wallpapers again and load that one picture she likes to use, then everyones happy!

Rob
    07-01-08 11:11 PM
    or have someone with the same phone send the image as a message then save it and apply it as the background.
    07-02-08 01:24 PM
    Thanks all for replying. I was actually thinking as (Big Cam recommended) of finding someone with that image and e-mail it to her phone.
    Thanks again,
    Doron
    07-02-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD