11-12-09 10:14 PM
136 12345 ...
tools
    even though i mostly post from my computer i try the phototbucket from the berry and it worked fine. thanks
    07-28-08 01:57 PM
    I dont normally give up on anything, but this I give up on! I've followed EVERYthing that Chaz has outlined and when I go to photobucket/mobile, my ish looks nothing like the instructions posted here.

I've tried it with the BBrowser and Opera. I've made sure all my settings are as they should be. I give up! I'm thinking some things arent meant for everyone to do and I didnt spend $1200 on a MacBook for nothing.

07-28-08 08:19 PM
    Chaz this is great! I just made a comment about this making things so much easier. I didn't realize it was possible.
    I have to say I don't remember photobucket giving me an email address. Is this for everyone with an account or just the paying accounts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 10:55 PM
    Chaz this is great! I just made a comment about this making things so much easier. I didn't realize it was possible.
    I have to say I don't remember photobucket giving me an email address. Is this for everyone with an account or just the paying accounts?

All accounts - just go to "Account Options", then scroll down to "Change Mobile Settings", and you should see "Mobile Upload address".
    07-29-08 08:04 AM
    I am posting this to see if it works. Picture taken of the sunrise using my 8330:

07-29-08 10:57 AM

07-29-08 11:55 AM
    Sweet my sunflowers finally bloomed this morning thanks for holding my hand through the process Rose!

07-29-08 11:57 AM
    did anyone figure out how to find the flickr URL of your picture to do the mobile posting from there? i looked all over on mobile flickr and can't find the settings to find the address of the pics after i upload. annoying!! so, i can upload instantly from my bb but have to find a desktop to look for it later.
    07-29-08 09:23 PM
    Test:

07-29-08 10:27 PM
    did anyone figure out how to find the flickr URL of your picture to do the mobile posting from there? i looked all over on mobile flickr and can't find the settings to find the address of the pics after i upload. annoying!! so, i can upload instantly from my bb but have to find a desktop to look for it later.
    Bothers me too. Keep on looking for a "right click" or "apple click" > copy image url alternative...
    07-29-08 10:29 PM
    Let's try this:

07-30-08 03:18 AM
    U-fr*aking-reka dude! Dang! Lol
    I didn't read the whole thread so instead of copying and editing the link (never mind the fact that I didn't even realize it was a link since my empower makes it look different) like Chaz says, I went to photobucket mobile and there I couldn't get any link. Then Eyez suggested to go to the regular photobucket from BB browser but that hung my phone as it was too heavy for the phone.

Oh well...it's great having this option. Remembering to edit the link will be a PITA but I guess once you get the hang of it it's simple enough (after the ? mark and before window...got it! Lol)

Btw, the pic was taken from one of Bliss' cabana on a lazy Sushi eating Sunday.

Last edited by JoJo78; 07-30-08 at 06:18 AM.
    07-30-08 03:25 AM
    I do this all the time. And sending from your phone is quicker than I thought it would be. Just so I wouldnt have to remember the email address, I added it to my addressbook when I first started doing this.
    That's my biggest problem, not sure what the email is

Hmm, why is it so bloody small?

UPDATED: Bah! It's the thumbnail! Flickr Mobile doesn't provide link info to the actual pic!
    Is there a way to copy the URL and just add the IMG bookends? I think that's what the quote below is saying:

Bothers me too. Keep on looking for a "right click" or "apple click" > copy image url alternative...
    07-30-08 07:17 AM
    When I was looking at Flickr Mobile, I could not find an option to get the full-sized pic info. The regular web page has this option when you look at the All Sizes function, but that option is not available on the mobile page, and I could not highlight or select the photo in my photostream in order to use the BlackBerry menu option "Image Address."
    07-30-08 08:52 AM

07-30-08 08:53 AM
    Ok, what I had to do was go to my photostream, select the pic, then hit Menu>Select Mode. I was then able to select the full-sized pic. Hit Menu>Image Address, then select Copy Address. Then you can just paste it in between the [ img ] tags.
    07-30-08 08:56 AM

This pic should be 640 x 480. Not sure why Flickr is sending the BlackBerry-sized one.

Last edited by rrrebo; 07-30-08 at 09:06 AM.
    07-30-08 09:01 AM
    This thread went from PhotoBucket to Flickr?

Works from flickr, too.

Hmm, why is it so bloody small?

UPDATED: Bah! It's the thumbnail! Flickr Mobile doesn't provide link info to the actual pic!
    Hey group member. How did you do that with flickr?
    When I was looking at Flickr Mobile, I could not find an option to get the full-sized pic info. The regular web page has this option when you look at the All Sizes function, but that option is not available on the mobile page, and I could not highlight or select the photo in my photostream in order to use the BlackBerry menu option "Image Address."

This pic should be 640 x 480. Not sure why Flickr is sending the BlackBerry-sized one.

07-30-08 09:11 AM
    This thread went from PhotoBucket to Flickr?
    LOL...well not everyone uses photobucket dear...but everyone wants to be able to post pics via wap
    07-30-08 09:16 AM

07-30-08 09:23 AM
    Hayayay! There's no stopping me now!
    Back to the scavenger hunt thread I go! LOL

07-30-08 09:25 AM
    Let's give this a try.

07-30-08 12:21 PM

Hey, no one said they had to be pics of hot ladies! Nice, JoJo, nice!
    07-30-08 12:24 PM
    Hahahahaha....unfortunately that's me and since we're not allowed to post pics of people unless it's yourself, it'll have to do
    Not to mention that those were the only pics I uploaded to photobucket mobile
    07-30-08 01:02 PM
    Hahahahaha....unfortunately that's me and since we're not allowed to post pics of people unless it's yourself, it'll have to do
    Not to mention that those were the only pics I uploaded to photobucket mobile
    Believe me, I was not complaining! Keep it up!

07-30-08 02:51 PM
136 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD