<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>
11-12-09 10:14 PM
136 1234 ...
tools
    MsMari, I'm glad U got it figured out. Didn't want to see another link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Trust me I was keeping my fingers crossed. I did not want to look like a dummy!!
    07-28-08 10:06 AM
    Sorry kfrey, it worked for me -

07-28-08 10:15 AM
    ok thanks Chaz
    07-28-08 10:16 AM
    Ok let see if this works. I sent a new pick to photobucket then got the link from the email it sent me back.

ok so it did not work, now I'm getting frustrated wish i never knew about this now. im going to spend all day trying to get it to work
    Last edited by kfrey; 07-28-08 at 10:33 AM.
    07-28-08 10:29 AM
    I logged into m.photobucket.com from BB and everything is so tiny; can barely see images and no links to post images. I've only ever just used PB to upload pics too.

07-28-08 10:44 AM

Also, when you mentioned about the E-mail address in our Photobucket Account 0ptions, were you referring to the mobile upload address? That's the E-mail we use to send our BB photos to huh? I thought I'd ask just in case this helps out anybody else.

07-28-08 11:01 AM
    Also, when you mentioned about the E-mail address in our Photobucket Account 0ptions, were you referring to the mobile upload address? That's the E-mail we use to send our BB photos to huh? I thought I'd ask just in case this helps out anybody else.
    Correct - it should be your username.xxxxx@uploads.photobucket.com
    07-28-08 11:03 AM

Just testing to see if this works, am new to Photobucket!

07-28-08 11:03 AM
    Yay!

Thanks Chaz.

07-28-08 11:04 AM
    Giant's causeway, right Hazy? Great pic.
    07-28-08 11:06 AM
    Windows-1252BY3RhYmVycnkuanBn.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Windows-1252BY3RhYmVycnkuanBn.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok the links work but if i put [IMG] and [/IMG] in it will not display the pics... one think i noticed it that the link the send be back via email is http://s40.photob with "s" before the 40 and the link from the web site has an "i" not "s" before the 40
    Last edited by kfrey; 07-28-08 at 11:28 AM.
    07-28-08 11:23 AM
    Kool! Way to Go Chaz! Yeah I thought I'd ask just to be sure. And also thanks for providing that Terrific example that you posted there in you're answer. That was totally Kool! Waaaayy Ko0o0oL!
    07-28-08 11:24 AM
    Yep, Giants causeway.

07-28-08 11:28 AM
    I think Kfrey may need some assistance Chaz.
    07-28-08 11:36 AM
    I think Kfrey may need some assistance Chaz.
    Chaz has been trying to help. i dont know why it not working its something weird. im getting a little pi$$ed. i wonder if i should delete photobucket and start a new one
    07-28-08 11:39 AM
    ok the links work but if i put [IMG] and [/IMG] in it will not display the pics... one think i noticed it that the link the send be back via email is http://s40.photob with "s" before the 40 and the link from the web site has an "i" not "s" before the 40
    Try following the instructions that Amazinglygraceless posted here -
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/post...02/index3.html
    07-28-08 11:40 AM
    Awesome, gotta test this out!!

Dm
    07-28-08 11:50 AM
    i tried that my link is fine. if i post it with out the "IMG" the link will show up if i put [IMG] before the link and [/IMG] after the link it will not display the pic
    07-28-08 11:51 AM
    i tried that my link is fine. if i post it with out the "IMG" the link will show up if i put [IMG] before the link and [/IMG] after the link it will not display the pic
    You did this part too?

htt p://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n347/rose6446/?action=view&current=Windows-1252BTWUuanBn.jpg

Rose, that is the link from your first post. Before trying to post
    it put in the [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end AND edit out the part I
    marked in bold, including the = before Windows
    07-28-08 12:00 PM
    Nice guide Chaz!!
    07-28-08 12:01 PM
    Ok. I'm catching all kinds of h3ll. Login to PB. Using BB browser, everything is tiny and I have the oldest image first so I have to keep clicking next page to get to the last image. I made it to page 5 with 17 more to go. That route was so tedious, I stopped.

Using Opera, the images r a little bigger but still just as many pages to reach the end. Also, no img links at all.

I used m.photobucket.com and photobucket/mobile- although the site says use the first one.

07-28-08 12:39 PM

07-28-08 01:24 PM
    You did this part too?

htt p://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n347/rose6446/?action=view&current=Windows-1252BTWUuanBn.jpg

Rose, that is the link from your first post. Before trying to post
    it put in the [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end AND edit out the part I
    marked in bold, including the = before Windows

Ok chaz id i use the link photobucket sent me and i take out the one part you said then it works. sorry when i read it before i thought it meant to make sure it was in the link. to much thinking not enough reading. at least i found a way to work around my issue. I still can grab the link from photobucket and post it.
    07-28-08 01:30 PM
    I suppose it could be your browser settings. Mine are set like this -

General Properties:

Browser Config:
    07-28-08 01:38 PM
    mine is set the same weird thing is in photobucket i can highlight the ad's and everything else just not my pics
    07-28-08 01:53 PM
136 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD