Are there any other besides the today plus? I'd love to have different kinds. I can't go back to regular after getting used to the plus. Thanks!
    06-16-08 04:55 PM
    What is a plus theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 11:02 PM
    plus theme??
    06-16-08 11:08 PM
    where you can scroll over to the right from the home screen and more icons appear. they make one in a today version.
    06-17-08 12:30 AM
    yea, i have it. I'm not sure where i got it but try Themes4bb.com

it's called Today Plus theme
    06-17-08 01:46 AM
    So a plus theme adds scrolling to the right for more icons on the home screen on top of or in place of scrolling down for more icons? I don't see the usefulness. I thought perhaps it was some cool new functionality.

06-17-08 01:52 AM
    I just switched bb's and I can't find today plus anywhere! Its by far the best theme available! Did you guys see the "U" theme?

06-17-08 04:50 AM
    The today plus theme is the best! It is still available on mobile.blackberry.com

It is a combo of the Today theme and the Zen Theme, scroll to the right and you've got the Today theme with messages, Calendar, Call log. Scroll to the right and you get a Zen theme.

I would be interested in more themes with this base too.
    06-17-08 10:08 AM
    Oh I think I am beginning to understand now. Its like combining more than one theme into one theme and you scroll to the different theme. I guess this would be useful for having different looking home screens if you like more than one theme. Without seeing how this could be used in more ways it seems most useful for switching to a today theme from an icon theme. At 1st I thought it was scroll to the right and down for more home screen real estate. Like pan and scanning with a laptop that supports displaying a higher resolution desktop on its display that its display is capable of. Like viewing a 1600x1200 desktop with the display set to 1024x768 everything beyond the size of the resolution the display is set to is there just not visable until you scroll to it. I was thinking this was what the plus theme was.
    06-17-08 10:46 AM
    I just switched bb's and I can't find today plus anywhere! Its by far the best theme available! Did you guys see the "U" theme?

Did you back up your bb before switching? It should still be there if you did.
    06-17-08 12:37 PM
    Oh I think I am beginning to understand now. Its like combining more than one theme into one theme and you scroll to the different theme. I guess this would be useful for having different looking home screens if you like more than one theme. Without seeing how this could be used in more ways it seems most useful for switching to a today theme from an icon theme. At 1st I thought it was scroll to the right and down for more home screen real estate. Like pan and scanning with a laptop that supports displaying a higher resolution desktop on its display that its display is capable of. Like viewing a 1600x1200 desktop with the display set to 1024x768 everything beyond the size of the resolution the display is set to is there just not visable until you scroll to it. I was thinking this was what the plus theme was.
    No. When I look at my home screen, I see messages, calendar, call log and apps. When I scroll right, I get my 5 most used apps. Like a shortcut instead of going to the apps screen.
    06-17-08 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD