To all theme makers:

Please leave my menu fonts alone! Why must you decide to make the fonts super tiny? All the themes I've tried lately have taken my standard 9 point menu font and dropped it to like 6. Why?
    11-17-09 03:36 AM
    Because we're importing large fonts, trying to proportion the font so its not overly large. Sounds rude, but you can always just build your own theme if you're not satisfied with the Developers creation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 11:00 AM
    I grew tired of it also, and decided to just make my own. Download Theme Builder 5.0 and give it a shot. Not that hard to learn, and you can have it how YOU like it.
    11-18-09 01:04 PM
    I use home made themes too for that same reason. I guess most themers are younger than I am. I love their work but I can't see the menu lists very well and it's a struggle to see the list in the Options screen. :/
    11-18-09 03:57 PM
    I agree, because I am visually impaired I especially choose a Blackberry smartphone. So I could change my fontsize as large as I would like
    11-18-09 04:29 PM
    Ok so I downloaded Theme Maker and have made my own theme. It rocks!
    11-19-09 10:17 AM
    Aren't you glad that you did that? Now you can make whatever you want, how you want it. You will learn that there are many things you can do with that Theme Builder to make the perfect theme for YOU!!
    11-19-09 10:39 AM
    Screen transitions turn the bb into a whole different creature.
    11-19-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD