Hi,

I want to make a Precision Zen theme, but I want to know something about the default Precision Zen theme:

What are the different kind of types of fonts in Plazmic for the Precision Zen theme? I mean like, what is the font type for 'time', 'date', 'network' etc, but also for 'dialog' and 'buttons' etc.

Please themebuilers, help me.

Thanks in advance
    11-05-09 01:48 AM
    Plazmic comes with several fonts to choose from for all the elements you mentioned. The "canned" fonts cannot be changed and are sized based on the screen resolution.

Plazmic will also make use of True Type fonts. The main thing to know about True Type is the theme file will be a little larger with these fonts.
    11-05-09 09:52 AM
    Plazmic comes with several fonts to choose from for all the elements you mentioned. The "canned" fonts cannot be changed and are sized based on the screen resolution.

Plazmic will also make use of True Type fonts. The main thing to know about True Type is the theme file will be a little larger with these fonts.
    Thanks for your fast reply. I found the fonts for the application and stuff, but the only thing left is are the fonts for the menu.

But on-topic: I can't seem to find the True Type fonts in my Plazmic? Or am I saying something stupid right now?
    I'm sorry, I just want to know what the fonts are for my Bold.

Cheers
    11-05-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD