Where can I find some icons to use and why can I only change the banner picture instead of the entire screen? I can't seem to find how to do it. Any advice?

thanks
    matt
    11-13-07 10:50 PM
    Have you searched for "free png icons?"

You can change the entire homescreen pic. I don't think you've played around with it enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-07 11:13 PM
    Where can I find some icons to use and why can I only change the banner picture instead of the entire screen? I can't seem to find how to do it. Any advice?

thanks
    matt
    CrystalXp.net has some NICE icons... I used some of them in my flamboyant theme and people LOVED it.

As to change other sections of the theme. When you open plazmic theme reader, there will be about 6-8 square vertical "tabs/buttons" (Depending on the theme style - Icon, Zen, or Today)

Well go to the tab (3rd tab from the top in zen style) that allows you to change the icons... In the same tab, look above the icons... you will see the word "Background" the on very top of the interface. That is used to change the background of the whole home screen. When designing the background, make sure you make the right resolution for it.

Background sizes----------
    Blackberry Pearl 8100 = 240 width X 260 height pixels
    Blackberry 8800, 8700, 8300 = 320 width X 240 height pixels
    --------------------

Hope that helps at least a little bit.
    11-14-07 01:59 AM
    I have found some free PNG icons. Do they need to be resized? I've been doing a theme and they don't appear "normal" when on my curve. They don't seem to have the detail they should. I know they are obviously smaller, but they still don't seem right.
    Any thoughts on this? I certainly appreciate all the help so far!
    11-14-07 10:30 PM
    Nevermind...I'm just an moron at times.
    11-15-07 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD