What gives? There's no easy way to revert to the default banner background. Which directory in Plazmic contains the defaults?
    08-16-09 07:05 PM
    What gives? There's no easy way to revert to the default banner background. Which directory in Plazmic contains the defaults?
    go to media and select an image then hit the BB button and select Reset Home Screen Image
    08-16-09 07:42 PM
    Thanks but that won't work. I'm creating a theme in Plazmic on the computer and was basing it off the default for the Tour. I'm talking about the background for the banner alone.
    08-16-09 07:44 PM
    the only way i have reset banner to default is to start a new theme.
    10-08-09 01:30 AM
    you try this?

maybe you meant something else?
    10-08-09 04:30 PM
    start a new theme.. then under the banner name box, see what the name of the default banner is called .. then just do a search on your computer for that file, locate it, save it to another directory where you can easily find it, then in your other theme, just point your banner to that file...
    10-09-09 06:56 PM
    Exactly what Rockdog said....it took me the LONG way to figure that out...the plazmic folders are a mess!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 11:49 PM
    Click on the text itself "banner" and click reset to default. That will save you some time.
    10-11-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD