I just downloaded Plazmic 4.6 to attempt my first theme for the Bold and I've already run across an issue. I read the user guide and I think I understand the basics but I imagine I'll have more questions as time goes by.

My first and most important issue is that when I went to start a new theme I wasn't able to select Today or Icon as my theme type. I wanted to start with a basic Today and modify it to my liking but I'm not given the option.

Anyone else have this problem?
    01-13-09 02:59 PM
    Are you able to select Custom? If so, you can make it a Today theme, modified to your liking.
    01-13-09 03:27 PM
    I am able to select Custom and Zen only. I was hoping to start with a Today since I'm a complete newbie. That way I can see how things worked but if it doesn't get fixed I'll muddle through and figure out how to do it straight from Custom.
    01-13-09 03:36 PM
    You can do a Today style theme in Custom. Select custom, and you will see where you can select two different styles of icons, Zen and Today. Simply use the Today style for your theme, and you will be able to make a Today theme.
    01-13-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD