i've downloaded the theme builder, build a couple of themes, but they wont load on my phone...i've used the application loader, it says it loads, i see the files and everything, after i take out the batt. and re-boot, nothing...it doesnt appear on my pearl, i've looked under options, themes and nothing..can sum1 help please...i've been at this for days
    john_v likes this.
    03-01-07 04:00 PM
    i've downloaded the theme builder, build a couple of themes, but they wont load on my phone...i've used the application loader, it says it loads, i see the files and everything, after i take out the batt. and re-boot, nothing...it doesnt appear on my pearl, i've looked under options, themes and nothing..can sum1 help please...i've been at this for days
    You have to be sure to add the plasmic theme reader to the device for it to work. Add it from the plasmic install directory (I think). It should add itself by default but doesn't always work. Once you have added the reader to your blackberry it will be able to read the themes you have created.
    03-03-07 12:43 AM
    i also need some help i cant even get the theme on to my phone. when i try to transfer it it says there are no more applications available for your device or something like that.
    03-17-09 11:10 PM
    Please Help Me I Made Such A Great Theme And I Gant Use It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-17-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD