So I Made A Couple Themes And There Pretty Good For My First Ones But I Was Wondering Does Anybody Know How To Put Different Image Icons On There And Where Can I Get Them For Free???
    03-29-09 09:40 PM
    why don't you post this in the theme forum?
    03-29-09 09:49 PM
    Cause Maybe I Dont Want To
    03-29-09 11:31 PM
    Never Have Never Will!!!!!!!!
    03-29-09 11:32 PM
    Interesting use of capital letters.
    03-29-09 11:32 PM
    Well without knowledge of photshop or some kind of image editor you're going to have some trouble. There really isn't a simple drag and drop solution.
    03-29-09 11:39 PM
    Interesting use of capital letters.
    I think its because of how in some forums if you use all caps it automatically sets the first letter in each word as a cap while the rest are normal.
    03-29-09 11:56 PM
    ya i download photoshop from rapid share that my friend sent me as a rar. file .......but of course it wouldn't open because its a rar. file.......know any good free sites to download that will let me open an rar. file?????
    03-30-09 12:09 AM
    ya i download photoshop from rapid share that my friend sent me as a rar. file .......but of course it wouldn't open because its a rar. file.......know any good free sites to download that will let me open an rar. file?????
    Go to a store and buy it.
    03-30-09 12:10 AM
    Winar..download the trial, but since you openly admitted you're attempting to use a warez'd program and ignoring the fact of others advising you to post in the themes forums, you can find your own answers and assistance, considering most people here will not help you with "cracking" programs as it goes against forum policy.
    03-30-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD