I didnt think it was possible for me to love my Crackberry any more, but with the simple addition of SMS and MMS on my Today screen using Plazmic, I feel like the first day I bought it! After what seemed like hours of downloading and installing multiple programs, Plazmic was very easy to use and helped me achieve exactly what I set out to do. I definitely encourage anyone who wants to make minor but meaningful tweaks to their BB to try the software.
    06-15-08 08:13 PM
    It is an awsome program. I remember my first time using it I moved the icon all over the place. Time goes quickly when playing with the toys huh!
    06-15-08 08:17 PM
    how do you move icons? i was only able to select from templates of zen, today or icon style...Im not given a choise of moving icons
    06-15-08 08:19 PM
    what did you install? plazmic? i'm confused. i'm also new..

how do you get your mms and sms on the screen?

details please?

PM me...
    06-16-08 02:28 AM
    what did you install? plazmic? i'm confused. i'm also new..

how do you get your mms and sms on the screen?

details please?

PM me...
    if you get plazmic builder already or not.. so In case, You can check out: click here & good luck!
    06-16-08 08:27 AM
    I didnt think it was possible for me to love my Crackberry any more, but with the simple addition of SMS and MMS on my Today screen using Plazmic, I feel like the first day I bought it! After what seemed like hours of downloading and installing multiple programs, Plazmic was very easy to use and helped me achieve exactly what I set out to do. I definitely encourage anyone who wants to make minor but meaningful tweaks to their BB to try the software.
    YEAH PLAZMIC IS AWESOME SH*T! I ADMIRE it..
    06-16-08 08:27 AM
    Anyone have any screenshots they can share of a theme you have built from Plazmic?
    06-16-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD