Just installed Plazmic a couple of days ago and made my first theme for my Bold. Everything turned out just the way I wanted it but the only problem that I couldn't figure out was how to change the Application, Games, Downloads & Setup folder icons, right now I only have a empty folder on all 4 icons... Would like to change it to the same as original icons in meny.
    02-21-09 07:46 PM
    Here are the folders that im talking about:

02-22-09 08:34 AM
    I've been trying to figure out the same thing. I've downloaded a theme and it had the default folder icons for Downloads, Apps, IM, Games, and Settings. But when I made a simple theme all the folders where blank. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out.
    03-10-09 10:58 AM
    same here!
    03-14-09 04:45 AM
    you can edit the folders from your bb after you load the theme.
    03-20-09 12:43 PM
    you can edit the folders from your bb after you load the theme.
    Ok. I understand how to choose from the list of default folder icons, but how do I add more icons to the list so I can choose from my own set of themed-folder icons?

Thanks!
    03-21-09 02:42 PM
    I am have the same issue, I know I have seen themes with the folders changed(or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me) but I just cant seem to figure it out.
    03-23-09 10:29 PM
    go to your app hierarchy..scroll down to applications folder..right click..set to default.
    03-26-09 10:58 PM
    Has anyone worked out how to do this, it's driving me mad - I've created all my icons for games/downloads/instant messenging and have nowhere to put them?

Anyone?
    04-20-09 01:23 PM
    Still haven't figured this out. I see lots of cool themes created by others that seem to have the same issue, so I don't feel so bad. It's still annoying though.
    04-20-09 05:04 PM
    go to your app hierarchy..scroll down to applications folder..right click..set to default.
    where's the app hierarchy?
    04-22-09 09:11 AM
    Open Plazmic theme creator. Make sure you have the Inspector bar open. If not hit ctrl+3.

Next press the third button down on the left "Application Icon screen"

In the main window you will see a button at the bottom called "Edit Application Hierarchy" Press that button.

Scroll down and you will see the Application, Games, etc. folder. Right click and select Default folder.

Whatever Icon you have designated to the default folder Icon will now appear lieu of the "Applications, Games, etc" folder.

Bad news. Unfortunately you can only make one icon for the default folder so they will all look the same.

If you can find another way to make different icons for each folder, please PM me or post it here. Good luck.
    10-02-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD