Well it looks like maybe RIM finally pulled the plug on Plazmic. Read my full story on our site and comment here on CB.

Plazmic.com is Dead? Long Live “BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics”! | MobiMadness
    09-02-09 11:13 PM
    noones talking about this?
    09-08-09 05:54 PM
    noones talking about this?
    Surprised the heck out of me as well. I personally thought this would be a hot item.

I personally see this change as a good thing. I mean honestly, Bla1ze will be nice about it but I wont. The latest update from Plazmic of the CDK was pathetic.
    09-08-09 05:58 PM
    I'm sure its an effort to re-align the theme developers CDK with ongoing OS upgrades. It makes RIM look bad for breaking theme compatibility from build to build. Even in the same version OS for themes to break between builds is really unacceptable...
    09-08-09 06:07 PM
    Plazmic is pretty pathetic. Why is it that you cannot change active call screen font? Why is that when you spend an hour lining items up in the banner, and even check on the simulator, they still come out uneven? Why is it that no matter what color bar I select, it is still blue once you open SMS?

The theme creator for SE phones was so much better than this.
    09-08-09 06:29 PM
    ive used the se theme creator... it was so easy, anyone could do it too. it was simple and straight forward.
    09-08-09 06:57 PM
    It isn't dead. There was a blog post about it yesterday - What's Going On With Plazmic? | CrackBerry.com
    09-09-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD