I was wondering if anyone would be willing (when they have time) to type up some easy plazmic "classes" for those of us who are always asking for themes. I'd love to do my own (although I doubt I'll ever be a Nancy, lol), and be able to stop bugging you guys who can do it for themes, but I don't know how.

Just wondering...
    08-18-08 12:18 AM
    nrkelly, You can customize your own theme, you will be like nancydrew.. please believe my words.
    08-18-08 12:41 AM
    nrkelly, I found the site: Learn how to use Plazmic theme technique .

Good luck!
    08-18-08 12:51 AM
    just get on the program and start clickin things, you'll learn in no time. The hard part will be making icons and such.
    08-18-08 12:55 AM
    Thank you Farbes!

Rob, I think I'll start trying in whatever spare time I get between classes, work and kids. I hate having to bother people about themes!
    08-18-08 08:51 AM
    Thank you Farbes!

Rob, I think I'll start trying in whatever spare time I get between classes, work and kids. I hate having to bother people about themes!
    You're welcome.. I hope you enjoy with theme. and I can't wait to see your first time theme release to public in future!

Good luck!
    08-19-08 02:49 AM
    yea you'll enjoy it once you get started. i love just making simple themes, nothing fancy, thats more my style! lol...my pin is in my profile if you have any questions, I'm no pro, but i might have an answer or two!

Rob
    08-19-08 03:03 AM
    I was interested in building my own themes...until I tried to download Plazmic Theme Builder:

And it had me download something else....and then something else.....and then something else....

Honestly, it couldn't be more complicated and I just gave up. There was a thread on here somewhere taking you through the downloads step-by-step, but none of the links worked.

You'd think that there would be one file to download with easy instructions, etc. But no; that's why there aren't more user-contributed themes. It's stupid, really.
    08-19-08 12:29 PM
    I was interested in building my own themes...until I tried to download Plazmic Theme Builder:

And it had me download something else....and then something else.....and then something else....

Honestly, it couldn't be more complicated and I just gave up. There was a thread on here somewhere taking you through the downloads step-by-step, but none of the links worked.

You'd think that there would be one file to download with easy instructions, etc. But no; that's why there aren't more user-contributed themes. It's stupid, really.
    CCCHeel, relax.. You can check here , hope that help for you.

Good luck..
    08-19-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD