Anyone having an issue where Plazmic 4.7 freezes when you try to load a 9500 theme?

I wasn't sure if this was just a fluk with my system so I loaded up a Virtual PC instance with Windows XP and no other software loaded and it does the same thing. Even tried it on my son's computer, same thing.
    Last edited by Daniel.Black; 02-15-09 at 03:38 PM.
    02-15-09 03:36 PM
    It's a beta, never meant for public consumption.

Need I say more?
    02-15-09 11:30 PM
    Bla1ze, I'm a bit surprised by your comment. I fully understand the relevance of the applications beta status, but was just looking to see if any of my fellow developers had experienced this issue. Even though it's a beta I thought we were encouraged to discuss all things Blackberry here on the forum.
    02-15-09 11:49 PM
    Yes, it is encouraged and I realize my answer is short and concise but it is indeed the fact of the matter at hand, it's like anything else labled with the "beta" tag. It's going to have issues..the issue you are seeing is part of that and as such is also the reason it was never meant for public consumption.

I encourage your fellow developers to try and find a solution and share their experiences with you, my answer in no way hinders them from doing so but again, at the end of the day it's still a beta, it's still going to have issues and unfortunately, their may be no "fix" for it. Also, your question at this point may be better addressed in the theme developers forums.

My comments are my personal feelings on it but in regards to your specific case I have not had that issue with the CDK.
    02-16-09 12:00 AM
    yes it freezes even for 8350i themes! dont worry though, you'll have tons of stuff to expiriment with when the final is released. my thing is avoid what ever freezes it! save that for the v1.2 or however you label your themes. label them beta?!! ttyl!
    02-16-09 04:28 AM
    Does the same when I try to load 8900 themes.
    03-17-09 04:23 PM
    Yes, it is encouraged and I realize my answer is short and concise but it is indeed the fact of the matter at hand, it's like anything else labled with the "beta" tag. It's going to have issues..the issue you are seeing is part of that and as such is also the reason it was never meant for public consumption.

I encourage your fellow developers to try and find a solution and share their experiences with you, my answer in no way hinders them from doing so but again, at the end of the day it's still a beta, it's still going to have issues and unfortunately, their may be no "fix" for it. Also, your question at this point may be better addressed in the theme developers forums.

My comments are my personal feelings on it but in regards to your specific case I have not had that issue with the CDK.
    Well now it's the official release, and it's doing the same thing. So... any brilliant suggestions?
    03-25-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD