ok, peep this ppl, im trying install this 4.6, but i keep getting the application asking for a folder to install to. if your having the issue you know what im talking about. SOOOOOOOO is there anyone that have figured this out? if so, please share the info.
    for some info, i dwnld it right from the BB site, not the mirror site or anything like that. it saves on my pc with a file size of 62.6MB.
    so please, if you know something let us know, i see a few ppl here having the same issue. but not answers.

thanks - otx
    11-15-08 05:44 PM
    redownload it. the file should be larger than that...its like 208 meg
    11-15-08 06:02 PM
    ok, i got the bigger file dwnloaded, and still asking the same question.
    now am i the only person who is dealing with this? nope. but yet, no one wants to help.

*thanks steven, i appreciate the looking out.
    11-17-08 07:55 PM
    ok, i got the bigger file dwnloaded, and still asking the same question.
    now am i the only person who is dealing with this? nope. but yet, no one wants to help.

*thanks steven, i appreciate the looking out.
    Create a folder on your hard drive called "Plazmic 4.6" and when it asks for the location, install it there, it is only a temp file so do not close the window, open your folder that you just installed or unzipped the files into and you should have an installation icon. Double click the install icon and your program should begin the install process. Try that, if you still have issues, let me know.

Tim
    11-17-08 08:08 PM
    thanks Tim, ill give it a shot now
    11-17-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD