Has anyone been able to add true type fonts to Plazmic 4.5? From what I have read 4.5 is suppose to support ttf but I'm not sure if you can add your own. I placed the file in C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\resources\fonts but it doesn't show up in the drop down list in Plazmic.
    09-30-08 05:52 PM
    Has anyone been able to add true type fonts to Plazmic 4.5? From what I have read 4.5 is suppose to support ttf but I'm not sure if you can add your own. I placed the file in C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\resources\fonts but it doesn't show up in the drop down list in Plazmic.
    I have no problems using TrueType Fonts with Plazmic 4.5. Although, you don't have to add the fonts to the folder you listed above....as long as the fonts are installed on your computer (Control Panel>Appearance and Themes>Fonts) they should show up when you are in Theme Builder, just scroll down in the font drop down menu.
    09-30-08 06:24 PM
    Wow been so long since I played with stuff like this (win95 themes) that I completely forgot I needed to INSTALL the font. Thank you so much all is work perfectly now.
    09-30-08 06:33 PM
    No problem, glad I could help.
    09-30-08 06:38 PM
    Just make sure when using any fonts other than the default theme fonts, click on the "little A" that is anti-alias and it smooths out the fonts rather nicely.

Tim
    10-01-08 02:01 AM
    Or just right click on the font's file and click "install" to install the font onto your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 07:08 AM
    Or just right click on the font's file and click "install" to install the font onto your computer.

hmmm. i can't seem to do that with my right click. Doesn't have that option.
    10-01-08 04:08 PM
    hmmm. i can't seem to do that with my right click. Doesn't have that option.
    In XP I just dropped the file in the fonts folder in the control panel and it self installed. Right clicking on the file in Vista gave the install option.

Zannor
    10-01-08 05:00 PM
    In XP I just dropped the file in the fonts folder in the control panel and it self installed. Right clicking on the file in Vista gave the install option.

Zannor
    Thanks! I have XP. I have been able to install the fonts, but when I read that right click thing, I thought it would be really cool (and easy).
    10-01-08 09:45 PM
    Oh yeah, its only in Vista. Sorry guys, I thought it was in XP too.

10-02-08 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD