Hey all,

I have created an awesome theme that uses the bouncing icons, but what I really wanted to get to was including animated wallpapers. I know that the composer is used to create and integrate the animated wallpaper....but how do you do it?

No matter what methods I try I cannot get the composer to add, save, export or include the animated gif/wallpaper in my theme. I tested it out in the simulator that comes with the 4.5 JDE and it just won't animate.

Any advice?

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 09:21 PM
    I'm sort of new but I don't think it's possible to use animated wallpaper. I hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by daniel.black; 07-27-08 at 11:05 AM.
    07-25-08 09:31 PM
    I'm still reading up on using composer. I've just read the manual for the theme app and began to design a theme yesturday. So I've got the basics of designing a theme down but I haven't even gotten as far as animating icons. I'm still planning out the design basically. I have an idea of what I want to do ans will begin working out building it. I don't recall seeing mention of details on background types. Just basic referneces to adding backgrounds in the theme manual.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 02:31 AM
    crap,

Well I was hoping and praying for the ability to create an animated home screen but I guess I'll have to be satisfied with animated icons for now.

Man, there has to be a way...

Dm
    07-26-08 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD