07-20-08 03:04 PM
32 12
tools
    I am horrible at building themes, aparently... never have enough time to be patient and actually learn!!

Does anyone have a guide for Plazmic that they can refer me (and many others) to?? That would be great!!

Honestly, all I really want to do (to start off) is to import the TMobile Bottom Zen theme, some how, into Plazmic. From there, I would make my own mods, customizations, etc. I am at a loss for words on how people make some of these "premium" third party themes!!

I do not understand how to make a bottom zen, and I have seen theme builders making those forever!! Then I take a look at the CrossBar theme and I do not even know how one would begin to make that layout!! Any advice... ??
    07-19-08 08:13 PM
    Honestly, all I really want to do (to start off) is to import the TMobile Bottom Zen theme, some how, into Plazmic.
    Still not possible buddy, sorry.
    07-19-08 08:14 PM
    Kronk or Cody, I know this may be a silly question, but, this will work for other os versions besides 4.5 correct?
    07-19-08 08:39 PM
    Downloading right now.
    I hope it includes cool zen styles.
    I like your website, very clean and easy to navigate, very well done i must say.
    07-19-08 09:34 PM
    I wish I knew buddy. My install went flawlessly and I didn't have to download anything additional. If I had to guess I would say to download JDK 5.0 Update 16.

On another note, here is the first theme I'm rockin' with Plazmic 4.5. The program still has some limitations I don't like, but overall it's a GREAT improvement.

hey check out http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/you...56/#post514103
    07-19-08 10:29 PM
    Bodyart, I can't say for sure. The Plazmic software says they're for 4.5, and there were no other OS options. Someone still running 4.2 would have test it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 01:38 AM
    Eh, I'm over it already! I'm not willing to upgrade to a 4.5 beta OS yet, and whats the point in making themes I can't even use? If I was gonna make themes they would be "custom" which apparently only can be exported for 4.5 Oh well it was worth a shot.
    07-20-08 03:04 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD