01-25-10 07:05 PM
133 12345 ...
tools
    Damn! Lol I knew that was comin! I totally understand ur situationa and I'm one of the patient ones eagerly waiting. Plz take ur time, do what ya got to do cause I know when u release this, the whole community will be at aw. I know I will be

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 05:02 PM
    Ha! I apologize for you getting in your feelings about the situation Design.Junkie. Meanwhile, if you cant do it in the manner you say your going to, then just leave an open ended date. You had majority of us hyped up waiting for you to post it, only for it to not show up. That doesnt look bad on the consumer for buying the product that the supplier cant supply.

We appreciate you, and waiting patiently. Just do it when you find time.
    09-01-08 05:16 PM
    Well spoken d.j. Some people forget that others have a life outside this intarweb thing. You'll be getting a donation from me as well for your hard FREE work.

09-01-08 07:05 PM
    aww shucks. I guess I play the antagonist for wanting the theme. Im sure im not the only one. But i'll bite the bullet. Dj, we're waiting on your whim. Apologies.
    09-01-08 09:38 PM
    Ha! I apologize for you getting in your feelings about the situation Design.Junkie. Meanwhile, if you cant do it in the manner you say your going to, then just leave an open ended date. You had majority of us hyped up waiting for you to post it, only for it to not show up. That doesnt look bad on the consumer for buying the product that the supplier cant supply.

We appreciate you, and waiting patiently. Just do it when you find time.
    Maybe she meant to release it at a certain time but something came up. Its only a theme, not the end of the world. Its also not a product she's selling, its a service she's doing us for free. ****, if I was her, I wouldn't release at all now.

09-01-08 09:56 PM
    Understood. Well I wont ruin it for everyone else. I'll stick to other themes. I hope it come out well though.
    09-01-08 10:51 PM
    She's already made one for the Xbox. Check out her site.

is the Xbox theme a today, or a zen line theme? I tried to click the site, and it was broken for some reason
    09-02-08 05:44 PM
    This looks like an amazing theme and I know DJ's themes kick some serious A$$!!!! I am anxiously exited to make a donation towards this theme and cant wait to see what Dj holds for the future!!!
    09-02-08 06:57 PM
    Your themes are well worth the wait. You get it done when you can and we wll be here ready to load them. Thanks again.
    SGT B
    09-02-08 07:12 PM
    i would pay for this theme
    09-02-08 08:12 PM
    Okay, head on over to designjunkie.net. The first batch of OTA links are up and I need some 'beta testers.'
    09-02-08 11:03 PM
    I know I gave you a hard time, but I love you for this. If I wasnt married to Beyonce, i'd ..yeah...

Thanks.

lls
    09-02-08 11:14 PM
    Great site and work, Jen. One favor can you make the Xbox theme for the 8100 available for OS 4.2.1 currently only 4.2.2 will allow the theme reader to pick up. I can download it but wont list in my themes. A couple of other people posted the same thing on your site.

Great job!

Thanks.
    09-02-08 11:16 PM
    Bada** theme! The layout and font and icons are perfect! Very well done

09-02-08 11:19 PM
    Couple things DJ! Maybe have a lil glow around the icons when u highlight them. When u hover over the 3rd party icons, u can't see that they r highlighted.

Also, I will def donate, the "T" icons? Could u customize 4 me

09-02-08 11:26 PM
    Sweeeeeet!!!!!

THANK YOU!

09-02-08 11:32 PM
    Thanks again. Figured I'd show you how I did mine.

Last edited by ClassaN0va; 09-02-08 at 11:48 PM.
    09-02-08 11:45 PM
    Super nice, Jen! I can't wait to see what the other colors look like, as well. The only thing I'd agree with is what the user above pointed out about some type of highlight around 3rd party apps would be helpful, if possible? Thanks, again.

CC

09-03-08 12:03 AM
    Super nice, Jen! I can't wait to see what the other colors look like, as well. The only thing I'd agree with is what the user above pointed out about some type of highlight around 3rd party apps would be helpful, if possible? Thanks, again.

CC

Yeah i had a hard time highlighting Jivetalk
    09-03-08 12:11 AM
    Yup agree with the highlight.

One more thing I've noticed on the 83XX version is when data is transfering, the arrows cover up the signal bars when in the browser, and on the home screen it covers up the AM/PM of the time.

Maybe scooting over the time and date a bit to the left, it'll leave room for everything.

Overall I love this theme, Icons are perfect, and I love the T concept. Its original. Just a few minor changes IMO, and it'll be perfect.

I will test more to see if I find anymore bugs. The anticipation was worth the wait. Keep up the awesome work.

Last edited by SimeonAS89; 09-03-08 at 01:19 AM.
    09-03-08 01:13 AM
    Great job on the theme. Just another suggestion, how about a percentage of battery left next to the meter? Love when a theme has that....
    09-03-08 01:27 AM
    Thanks DJ, one suggestion, if there is an indicator it would be even better. The theme is really neat, it fits smoothly with my wallpaper.

Last edited by updater; 09-03-08 at 08:06 AM.
    09-03-08 08:03 AM
    any love for the pearl 8130 in sight? thats a awesome looking theme and i would love to have it!

Thanks DJ, one suggestion, if there is an indicator it would be even better. The theme is really neat, it fits smoothly with my wallpaper.

thats a cool background! link for it?
    09-03-08 09:29 AM
    Sweet theme! I'll wait for the pink version

09-03-08 10:17 AM
    PinHigh: Yep, give me a couple of days and I'll get an OTA link for 4.2.1 on the 360 theme.

TBryant82: Yeah, I was afraid that would be the case with the icons. (My husband agrees with you, but I was hardheaded and wouldn't change it. I was trying to 'stay true' to the PS3's XMB.) Anyway, I'll fix that issue too. Thanks! Which "T" icons would you want?

SimeonAS89: I noticed the transfer arrows covering the AM/PM, but that didn't seem like a huge deal to me. Lots of themes I've downloaded in the past have been that way. But if you guys think I should change it, then I will. Anyone else agree with moving the date and time over?

kvaughan: Honestly, I'm not real big on displaying the battery meter AND percentage, simply because it takes up too much space. Anyone who has used Plazmic before knows just how important it is to conserve space in the banner. Input anyone?

updater: Sorry, maybe I'm a ditz today. What do you mean by indicator? Also, I can't see your screenshot right now (work computer...surf control stinks).

static74: Yep, Pearl version is coming soon. Promise.

To everyone: Thanks for the compliments. I really appreciate everyone's help and patience. I really work to make my themes appeal to as many people as possible, so feedback is always welcomed.

Also, I posted two mp3s this morning. One is of the Playstation 3 "Boot" sound; the other is the "Launch" sound. Thought some of you might want to use these as ringtones or whatever.

Lastly, my apologies. I just realized the new layout of designjunkie.net is NOT very user-friendly on the Blackberry browser. I'm working to fix that as well.
    09-03-08 01:15 PM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD