Theme name: Distinguished Bold
    Theme author: StevenInSTL
    Theme credits: RIM for the Icons/Wallpaper
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8300 (OS 4.2/4.3/4.5) 8800 (OS 4.2.1/4.2.2/4.5)
    Download Link(s): 8300 Link 8800 Link

Theme Cost: FREE

09-28-08 10:50 PM
    Nice looking theme. Any chance of a version for the Pearl? Also Steven what happened to your site?
    09-28-08 10:59 PM
    Confused, what makes this theme different from the other "bold" themes? I'm not trying to bash your themes, I personally think they are savvy. Meanwhile, all of the bold themes are starting to look the same to me.
    09-28-08 11:00 PM
    it is an icon style not a zen or bottom dock.
    09-28-08 11:02 PM
    Confused, what makes this theme different from the other "bold" themes? I'm not trying to bash your themes, I personally think they are savvy. Meanwhile, all of the bold themes are starting to look the same to me.
    Agreed!! Very nice theme... and no bashing, as it is a slick theme, but all of the "Bold Themes" are looking more and more similar. I guess you oughta just find one and stick to it!
    09-28-08 11:03 PM
    Nice looking theme. Any chance of a version for the Pearl? Also Steven what happened to your site?
    What site?
    Last edited by StevenInSTL; 09-28-08 at 11:28 PM.
    09-28-08 11:22 PM
    This Bold themes has customizations that the other do not. With the Beta version of the CDK, you can now add a mask to the theme. The background on the home screen is different from the application screen, this theme uses the official bold icons, even an icon for video recorder, also uses the official bold hourglass. Messages with priority are in red(again). Yes, most of the bold themes out there look alike..there are also others that are selling a theme that looks similar to this one.
    09-28-08 11:28 PM
    I personally wont be buying any themes until Storm comes out, but I am glad you made this free. I've noticed you put a lot of effort and time in your themes, which I appreciate the most. Some take constructive criticism as hate, but we are just admiring the themes, and giving insight on the pluses and minutes. Sometimes I hate how people are saying "oh i love this theme, its the best", then look at the "Whats your screen look like", and you never see the themes.

But this one. On point. If my laptop had hands, it'd definitely high five yours. Fuego.
    09-29-08 12:22 AM
    Great looking theme. Thanks for making it free!
    09-29-08 12:46 AM
    hey where can I get the wallpaper from this theme!?
    09-29-08 02:49 AM
    wallpaper came with the Themebuilder
    09-29-08 02:39 PM
    hey where can I get the wallpaper from this theme!?
    Garz also posted it in the 'Share your favorite wallpapers' thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...tml#post753678
    09-29-08 02:50 PM
    I had the same questions at first. I was trying to list the differences, but seriously this theme just is amazing in every respect when you put it on your BB. Download the free icon version and you'll see for yourself what makes it different. I've had the free icon version on my 8310 for not even 24 hrs and I'm all excited to buy the bottom dock, L, and/or today+.
    09-29-08 11:49 PM
    hey great theme! just out of curiosity though, would you mind sharing what font did you use for the time and date? I cant seem to find a font that looks right for the theme i'm making and i really like yours...
    10-01-08 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD