Went to pimpmyberry.com to download a couple of themes when I got this message:
    For your BlackBerry needs, please visit one of the following site (or all of them):

BlackBerryforums.com

crackberry.com
    I still got to the forums using my bookmarks and it was still up, but Ecruz was "banned" and all the links were dead. I was looking around the announcements but could not find anything. Luckily, I picked up a random theme last night or else I'd be stuck with the stock one!
    02-16-09 01:51 AM
    well you should've came here 1st anyways! j/k haveth no clues!
    02-16-09 03:24 AM
    when i googled pimpmyberry (at work cause it's not bookmarked) I clicked on the link below that says 8300 themes and it took me right into the 8300 forums.

just did this less than 10 min ago
    02-16-09 05:20 AM
    had a technical issue last night and its all fixed now.
    02-16-09 07:39 AM
    I did notice the 'cruzin with E' section is gone.
    No more themes by E? It appears all his themes are gone.
    Am I wrong?
    02-16-09 07:52 AM
    I did notice the 'cruzin with E' section is gone.
    No more themes by E? It appears all his themes are gone.
    Am I wrong?
    No you are right. It looks as though E' and PMB parted ways. Not sure of the details.
    02-16-09 09:47 AM
    I asked him to mod a theme for me (which he did, quickly and it came out great by the way) and he said he was done making themes. Was going to get an iPhone. Not sure what that was all about but sounds like he's definitely not doing themes anymore. Bummer.
    02-16-09 11:16 AM
    Yea i just went to log in just now and it wont connect at all. Everytime my browser just times out, if anyone has any updated info please post.
    08-19-09 10:51 PM
    it is back up and runnning
    08-20-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD