11-09-08 12:48 AM
26 12
tools
    Theme name: Berry Eros
    Theme author: StevenInSTL (PimpMyBerry.com)
    Theme credits: Photo sources Unknown - Icons Orange UK
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8300 (4.2, 4.3, 4.5) 8800 (4.2 & 4.5)
    Download Link(s): 8300 8800

Theme Cost: FREE

I will not be making any changes to this theme (unless something NEEDS to be changed)... I will not convert to a Zen, Icon or today..or other Custom Themes.

NO ZIPs Available...sorry.
    08-12-08 01:07 AM
    umm, okay. So basically its a take it or leave it. You didnt have to be rude about it, but whatever.

Cool theme.

Guess it will be a mystery what good of a theme it wouldve been as Zen or today.

*sigh*
    08-12-08 01:27 AM
    umm, okay. So basically its a take it or leave it. You didnt have to be rude about it, but whatever.

*sigh*
    I didn't find anything rude at all about the way Steven said he wouldn't be making any changes. It pre-empts a ton of questions. He shared a very creative & different theme and offered it for free. No need to take cheap shots. If you have comments like that in the future, just keep them to yourself.
    08-12-08 07:39 AM

Cool theme.

Guess it will be a mystery what good of a theme it wouldve been as Zen or today.

*sigh*
    I was not being rude. I was simply stating that the theme is "as-is" and I really do not want to be bombarded with requests to change it. After I completed the Bold theme that I had made, I received a ton of requests to do modifications....The themes I create from now on will be "as-is", unless you want to pay premium prices for changes to be made.

As for being Zen or Today, I tried it...it totally took away from the artistic flavor of the home screen.

Thanks for your input...

Steve
    Last edited by StevenInSTL; 11-09-08 at 10:51 AM.
    08-12-08 08:53 AM
    I didn't find anything rude at all about the way Steven said he wouldn't be making any changes. It pre-empts a ton of questions. He shared a very creative & different theme and offered it for free. No need to take cheap shots. If you have comments like that in the future, just keep them to yourself.
    See, this is YOUR problem. First off, dont EVER in your life address me like that. I wasnt taking shots at him. I was giving my general consensus on the theme. Didnt say I hated it. Its people like you that go and try to come off as a **** by being smartalic. Seriously. In the future... remember this. Its a discussion board. If a person says that they hate it, or love it, unless you created the topic, it has nothing to do with you.

With that said, sit down somewhere. Apparently im not playing with you.

----------back to topic-------Steve:
    Steve I appreciate your craft, and I rather enjoy the theme. It would've been nice to have them in other themes, but i see the direction that you took. Cool theme.
    Last edited by ClassaN0va; 08-12-08 at 10:26 AM.
    08-12-08 10:24 AM
    I think everyone needs to lighten up...

Nothing was wrong with the way anyone said anything in this thread, until the personal attacks started.
    08-12-08 10:27 AM
    agreed. If anything I said was taken in the negative. i apologize.

Anything else after this shouldnt be discussed. back to the theme.
    08-12-08 10:40 AM
    LOl don't EVER address you how? Lol what a lame a$$.

What? Was I not supposed to address you like that? What are ya gonna do? Take ur own advice, this is a forum and u can't do crap no matter how someone addresses u so don't try to be a tough guy.

On topic, thx steven I sppriciate the hard work u do for free. I don't see how u were being rude either. For being as tough as nova thinks he is, he sure does have some soft feelings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 10:40 AM
    LOl don't EVER address you how? Lol what a lame a$$.

What? Was I not supposed to address you like that? What are ya gonna do? Take ur own advice, this is a forum and u can't do crap no matter how someone addresses u so don't try to be a tough guy.

On topic, thx steven I sppriciate the hard work u do for free. I don't see how u were being rude either. For being as tough as nova thinks he is, he sure does have some soft feelings.

Why would you fuel the fire... it is said and done here, and you were not even involved

That is how things get blown outta proportion... instigators.
    08-12-08 10:44 AM
    Exactly. See, wholetime, just trying to cause ruckus. totally ruined the topic.
    08-12-08 10:56 AM
    I think the menage is getting to you all! LOL!!
    08-12-08 11:05 AM
    <---feels like he is back in grade school .

Very nicely done them, makes me very jealous of your talent!

08-12-08 11:05 AM
    Everyone relax and take a deep breath. It is useless to argue...
    08-12-08 11:11 AM
    Unless you are a Cubs fan...LOL
    08-12-08 12:27 PM
    Steven nice work as always
    08-12-08 12:30 PM
    Very nice Steven, and don't people smoke pot anymore? What's up with the arguing/ teenage-politics?

08-12-08 12:36 PM
    After all this does anybody use this theme?

10-05-08 02:17 AM
    Am i back in high school again ? Nice job steven
    10-05-08 05:51 AM
    great job steve

you really got a talent for making themes
    10-05-08 10:33 AM
    After all this does anybody use this theme?

Yes, I've been using it since the day Steven posted it.
    10-05-08 10:38 AM
    That is a nice artistic theme. Great job. But for some reason I feel the need to point and yell,"Fight, Fight, Fight!". Lmao

10-05-08 11:00 AM
    nice work thanks for the hard work
    11-07-08 10:53 PM
    I need help to install the themes using the usb
    11-08-08 11:46 AM
    Theme is OTA only, not desktop install.
    11-08-08 06:29 PM
    sigh. I wish I could have a theme like this but I have a 5 and 9 year old who like to play w/ my phone. It's nice though.
    11-08-08 09:44 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD