Sorry guys but I'm very, very close to quitting theme making. Unless some main theme company like Elecite or Pootermobile want me to join there team with my talents. Why? Well ever since I started over a year ago making themes for the pearl and now other models including the Bold 9700 I have been a one man army. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it as a hobby but since then the following has happened:

* I separated from a long term relationship and now only see my daughter once a week.

* I lost my job and now very short of cash to the point I can't even afford to get my PC fixed.

In no way am I saying that theme designing is connected to these misfortunes but life is getting pretty crazy at this moment where I have to make a decision. The conclusion is unless I get paid for this talent then I will have to call it a day until I have the time and money to start again. In other words life comes first.

To the people who recently asked for a requested theme. I will still do these for you as soon as I get my PC sorted and that's a promise.

Thanks to all the guys who have supported me with there encouraging comments and thoughts from past themes that I created.

Best wishes to you all

Phoenix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 07:21 AM
    I am so sorry to hear about this! I know that life is never fair to you. I agree about your reasons though! Best wishes and hopes that things will get better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 07:34 AM
    Likewise, hope all gets better!!
    11-25-10 07:40 AM
    Hey man, hope things work out in the end. I know how demanding making themes can be. Hope to see you back in it down the road.
    11-25-10 03:04 PM
    I know I was one of the people that requested a theme. When things get better, hope to see you again. And hopefully, someone will see your talents because it will be missed.
    11-26-10 12:08 AM
    All the best to you Phoenix. I will pray that things improve for you. Thanks for
    the great themes.
    11-28-10 05:12 PM
    Oh man, very sad to hear what is happening...you have talent and definitely people will pay for your themes....get a donation box via paypal asap and don't despair, when a door closes a window will open elsewhere......
    12-01-10 10:50 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear of all of your troubles. You are very talented & I personally was really looking forward to more themes from you. Take a break & breathe...we'll all be waiting. I wish you serenity, strength & courage...
    12-12-10 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD