OS 4.2-4.5

DOWNLOAD OTA LINK

10-29-08 10:04 PM
    Geez you're like QVC .. always amused me how they sell merchandise minutes after the games are over. I'm a Mets fan so I won't be using this theme - looks cool though .. Despite the team

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 10:15 PM
    Dang that was fast. Did you have the Rays one on standby also? Just curious.

10-29-08 10:17 PM
    Connection. QVC is in Philadelphia. It is actually 5 min from my house in burbs. I am a mets fan too. 84 I think. Strawberry. Gooden. Etc
    Geez you're like QVC .. always amused me how they sell merchandise minutes after the games are over. I'm a Mets fan so I won't be using this theme - looks cool though .. Despite the team

10-29-08 10:30 PM
    Looks good. Another reason now to be sad that the Dodgers/Angles didn't win.

10-29-08 10:35 PM
    they still suck
    10-29-08 10:45 PM
    2 years in a row that it should of been the mets celebrating. makes me sick to see philly win. if only we had a bullpen
    10-30-08 12:25 AM
    2 years in a row that it should of been the mets celebrating. makes me sick to see philly win. if only we had a bullpen
    And heart.

10-30-08 12:48 AM
    Connection. QVC is in Philadelphia. It is actually 5 min from my house in burbs. I am a mets fan too. 84 I think. Strawberry. Gooden. Etc

Is that close to West Chester?
    10-30-08 03:29 AM
    How about them Phillies?

10-30-08 04:55 AM
    I did actually have both of them on standby...I had to be prepared

By the way, if you have any suggestions for themes, especially music bands, let me know. I am working on those for the Bold, etc. If you don't mind, can you use the suggest a theme on my website?

Cool BlackBerry Themes

Thanks!
    10-30-08 05:25 AM
    Is that close to West Chester?
    It is in West Chester.

10-30-08 08:04 AM
    Did The Mets Even See The Playoffs?? Oh Yeah From There Damn Tv's At Home Holla At The Champs Baby
    11-08-08 01:15 PM
    Philly Philly And We R Gonna Spank Dat N.y. A$$ On Sunday To In Football. Mets Had There Chances Just Like We Did And This Was Our Year This Time Just Congradulate Us Its Been 26 Years We Deserve It
    11-08-08 01:18 PM
    I got a good joke for you...

What's the only difference between a "Mets" hot dog and a "Phillies" hot dog?

You can get a Phillies hot dog in October.

What's up!
    11-19-08 04:14 PM
    I am getting and internal server error 500 when I try to download this theme. Does anyone have an idea what this is and how to get around it?
    06-16-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD