I used to have a theme on my 8700 called "Overlord", I believe. I have a curve now and would love to have it, but can't find it anywhere Does anybody remember it and know where it could be found? Or... if anybody has any recs for a theme that shows all your messages, etc; with a black background and white writing, it'd appreciate it!!!
    05-16-08 11:48 AM
    I used to have a theme on my 8700 called "Overlord", I believe. I have a curve now and would love to have it, but can't find it anywhere Does anybody remember it and know where it could be found? Or... if anybody has any recs for a theme that shows all your messages, etc; with a black background and white writing, it'd appreciate it!!!
    hey crackhead...i just moved from 8700 to 8300 and was wondering the same thing. loved the overlord. did you find it?
    05-29-08 11:42 PM
    hey crackhead...i just moved from 8700 to 8300 and was wondering the same thing. loved the overlord. did you find it?
    NOPE!! So unfortunate.... Anybody else got any leads?
    07-09-08 05:16 PM
    It seems there is no known way of setting text to light and background to dark color, nor in Plazmic Theme Builder, nor programming in JDE - at least RIM didnt show us any way how to accomplish it.
    You can only create themes with your own background color but with black text of SMS and many other places. :-(
    Marcel
    09-16-08 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD