I have recently upgraded to the beta CDMA OS V4.5.0.66
    and have seen a few rumblings about OS V4.5.XX themes. Are these themes any different from the V4.3.XX themes?

If so, please educate me on how....
    08-13-08 09:38 PM
    Man if you find any V4.5.XXX Themes let me know , I would LOVE to check em out!!!

The 4.5 Themes have advanced capabilities compared to 4.3 . FYI You HAVE to be running 4.5 OS on your BB to use 4.5 Themes, that is VERY important. What Version OS are you running?
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 08-13-08 at 09:44 PM.
    08-13-08 09:42 PM
    Ahhhh V4.5.0.66 . You would really need to see for yourself. Now that you have 4.5 you aughta be runnin 4.5 themes every chance you get. Have you tried any yet? Would you like me to post some links?
    08-13-08 10:04 PM
    Ahhhh V4.5.0.66 . You would really need to see for yourself. Now that you have 4.5 you aughta be runnin 4.5 themes every chance you get. Have you tried any yet? Would you like me to post some links?
    There are some at eveek.com
    08-13-08 10:06 PM
    I think you mean eveek , dont cha? The best selection I have found are at The BlueRoomSolution
    08-13-08 10:09 PM
    thanks for the quick responses. I am pretty satisfied with the Dimension today theme. I would only update my theme if there were some features on the 4.5 theme if there were features that are not on the 4.3 theme.... ?
    08-13-08 10:54 PM
    Yeah they are definitely cooler. They do some things that 4.3 can't do. The only way to find out is to try a couple out...........you can always delete them 3 minutes later if you choose.

But if you are happy with the current theme , why change it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:59 PM
    I'm running 4.5.0.66 on my 8130 but everytime I OTA a 4.5 theme it doesn't show up even though it says it was installed successfully and I do a battery Pull after the install 4.3 themes show up just fine even without a battery pull am I missing something?
    08-14-08 12:33 AM
    What exactly are these advanced capabilities you can do with 4.5 themes that can't be done with previous OS version themes. I just started making themes and would love to know what I can do for 4.5 that couldn't be done before.

08-14-08 01:05 AM
    nevermind just reinstalled my os and now 4.5 themes work just fine
    08-14-08 02:03 AM
    You can also go to Pimp My Berry.com for good 4.5 themes, that is where I am now posting my themes now...
    08-14-08 09:43 AM
    What exactly are these advanced capabilities you can do with 4.5 themes that can't be done with previous OS version themes. I just started making themes and would love to know what I can do for 4.5 that couldn't be done before.

My best advice for you would be to head over to the media corner here on Crackberry and ask in your own thread , That is where you are going to find other theme builders OR head over to the BlueRoomSolution , tons of good theme people there. EDIT LOL, I spend so much time in the 83xx section that I forgot where I was!

nevermind just reinstalled my os and now 4.5 themes work just fine
    Sorry I didn't get back to you last night but it looks like you got it figured out! Yay!

I didnt see your signature from the wap forums on my BB but now I see you are a Verizon Employee and open to PM help. That is good to know. If you dont mind I would like to add you to my friends list?? Buddy??

You can also go to Pimp My Berry.com for good 4.5 themes, that is where I am now posting my themes now...
    Thanks , I am going to check that out RIGHT NOW!!!
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 08-14-08 at 12:12 PM.
    08-14-08 11:33 AM

Yeah ,ya , ya . I know YOU , I used your DoomsDay Device Theme for quite some time, VERY COOL INDEED!

Thanks!

EDIT - If you guys havent check out the DoomsDay theme yet , you really should. It blew my mind as to what I thought themes were capable of.
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 08-14-08 at 12:14 PM.
    08-14-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD