09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Leather on the menues I like... Semi transparent ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 07:07 AM
    The reason I picked up pro instead of ultimate was the lag I was afraid of that was in onyxia 3. Can't wait for the rewrite! Might pick up ultimate as well after seeing how smooth the page slide is crimson splash.

03-06-10 07:31 AM
    Haha same here! I noticed it was a lot faster. I'm actually loving the new leak, everyone is super quick and the new way the lock screen works is A+ in my book! (I use to hit the lock button and it would take like 5 seconds for the screen to go black, now it goes black as soon as I hit the lock button ) Anyways, just imagine how fast the re-write will run on that new OS

And I guess I will make two versions of the final, transitions and no transitions.
    The new leak is really awesome, agreed on all points! Can't wait for the update.
    03-06-10 09:59 AM
    @Vince Do you think you could make a version of ONYXia4Ultimate with the dual screen similar to this theme also (since your starting from scratch anyway adding the new lagless code)??? Its a PERFECT setup.
    03-06-10 10:31 AM
    Congrats!!!!!
    This is the best theme ever for BB
    I was looking for this
    I have a question; how do you get the 2 lists (apointements and messages) at the same time on the main screen?
    Is there hidden options?
    I cannot get this!
    Price is great for pro!

Thank you very much

Edit: I got it; bought the right version now!

Is ther a free weather soft that works with it?

Thanks
    Last edited by enotar; 03-06-10 at 12:41 PM.
    03-06-10 11:17 AM
    theme looks great! but i can't see the icons they are small and transparent anyway to make them a little more visible?
    03-06-10 10:42 PM
    Congrats!!!!!
    This is the best theme ever for BB
    I was looking for this
    I have a question; how do you get the 2 lists (apointements and messages) at the same time on the main screen?
    Is there hidden options?
    I cannot get this!
    Price is great for pro!

Thank you very much

Edit: I got it; bought the right version now!

Is ther a free weather soft that works with it?

Thanks
    Just today I DL'd BeWeather from BlackBerry App World. It's free and ad free...People are complaining it doesn't update, but it does for me. Just make sure after you install to go in its options and set the auto-update to whatever time period you want (1hr, 2hr, etc.).
    03-07-10 12:29 AM
    I'm going to round-up all the common issues and answer them here, so hopefully they won't be asked again.

- In regards to icon notification badges on icons/weather icon not updating on homescreen: this will be addressed by using default-sized icons on the themes. To make this work, the setup for Ultimate needs to be tweaked. Homescreen will have a standard 6-icon dock, scrollable to the left for Today At A Glance screen (as seen in my recent free theme Crimson Splash), and scrollable to the right for an additional TWO 6-icon docks, stacked on top of each other (as seen on ONYXia 3). This screen will be user-defined instead of encouraging the use of separating Contacts and Weblinks through Iconify. The bottom screen will be scrapped, as many people are complaining they accidentally scroll down all the time. The Pro version will have a dual-screen setup, each screen having a standard 6-icon dock. The choices will still be Hidden Today, Calendar, and Calendar + Messages. All updates will use the new multi-screen engine for lagless screen switching. This will bump up all ONYXia 4's to version 1.5, and will increase the original price of the theme by $1. All early adopter purchasers will be updated for free, for their support and extreme patience. An email will automatically be sent to all customers, once this update becomes available. Thanks so much again for everyone's patience, but school is like a full-time job for me so it's hard to squeeze in the time. I know this update will be worth the wait for everyone though, it's going to be my most polished theme yet.

- Vince
    03-07-10 01:11 AM
    Oh, and they will come out in blue and red colour schemes! Also, with and without OS 5.0 transitions. Do NOT ask for different colours, as that is not my intention for this theme and will not even consider to honour it.
    03-07-10 01:16 AM
    Red scheme teasers:

Unfortunately, the midterms have crept on on me and are occurring until the 16th. I at least wanted to give everyone an ETA, I will go into full overdrive on pushing these out after that date, especially to Curve 85xx owners as they have been shafted from Pro and Ultimate versions.
    03-07-10 01:56 AM
    Red scheme teasers:

Unfortunately, the midterms have crept on on me and are occurring until the 16th. I at least wanted to give everyone an ETA, I will go into full overdrive on pushing these out after that date, especially to Curve 85xx owners as they have been shafted from Pro and Ultimate versions.
    So us 85xx owners will be able to purchase the re-writes?
    If so, I am defiantly looking forward to this.
    03-07-10 03:05 AM
    So us 85xx owners will be able to purchase the re-writes?
    If so, I am defiantly looking forward to this.
    Yes, that is correct. The new Pro and Ultimates will be available for 85xx users!
    03-07-10 03:55 AM
    Yay, I am looking forward to this.
    <3
    03-07-10 04:09 AM
    whats the problem than my LOVELY smaller icons cause, and will cause them to go away ?

just so i can notice and feel good about :P
    03-07-10 12:45 PM
    I installed the basic version on my 8530 and icons for my apps such as opera and google talk which werent in the apps folder disappeared. sup with that?

Also the wall paper was different than the one in the first post..
    Last edited by dmashal; 03-07-10 at 08:25 PM.
    03-07-10 08:22 PM
    I installed the basic version on my 8530 and icons for my apps such as opera and google talk which werent in the apps folder disappeared. sup with that?

Also the wall paper was different than the one in the first post..
    Check in other folders like downloads.
    Every-time I install a new theme I have to organize it myself.
    03-08-10 01:26 AM
    Mmmm... lookin' quite polished and cooperating VERY well with wallpapers

Main Home Screen

Second Home Screen (right-most screen)

Today At A Glance (left-most screen)

Application Screen (not like you'll ever need it hehe)
    03-08-10 11:59 PM
    This theme is one of my favorites! I'm SOOO excited for the Ultimate and Pro versions to be compatible with the 8530! Thank you!

Also, what weather app are you using in those previews you posted? I have the free version of BerryWeather and it doesn't look like that. (Neither did weatherbug when I tried that one!)
    Last edited by a.leah86; 03-09-10 at 12:11 AM.
    03-09-10 12:09 AM
    It's BerryWeather, but I designed my theme so that it puts the weather app under a glass orb

That's why yours doesn't look like mine.
    03-09-10 12:37 AM
    It's BerryWeather, but I designed my theme so that it puts the weather app under a glass orb

That's why yours doesn't look like mine.
    03-09-10 12:38 AM
    It's BerryWeather as well, but I designed my theme specifically for the weather app to be encased in a glass orb, that's why yours doesn't look like that =P
    03-09-10 12:46 AM
    Oh! I figured it out! They changed the icons between the free version I was using and the paid version.

03-09-10 01:31 AM
    Check in other folders like downloads.
    Every-time I install a new theme I have to organize it myself.
    I did. I deleted a lot of the default folders when I got my phone and the apps in question were in the root folder when I installed the theme. I'll mess around with it I guess.
    03-09-10 04:40 AM
    Vince: The glass orb thing is way cool! Is the manage connections icon on the top right customizable? i.e., can I put something else there besides the manage connections icon?

Will the battery meter change color depending on different percentages?
    Last edited by japanangel; 03-09-10 at 09:04 AM.
    03-09-10 08:49 AM
    Vince: The glass orb thing is way cool! Is the manage connections icon on the top right customizable? i.e., can I put something else there besides the manage connections icon?

Will the battery meter change color depending on different percentages?
    Yup, Manage Connections slot is user-defined. Specifically slot #7, and weather is slot #8. As for the battery meter, this time it won't change colour, it is an important aspect of the theme to tie in the colour scheme, whether red or blue. That's the concept, anyways.

03-09-10 09:53 AM
452 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD