09-30-10 07:01 PM
452 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Everything you said is a matter of preference, but I'm glad you like the theme nevertheless =)
    03-02-10 04:04 PM
    this theme looks AMAZING!!! but could you make it for pearl 81xx please? atleast the basic version?
    03-02-10 06:47 PM
    Any love for us 95xx users? Theme looks amazing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 07:02 PM
    first of all thanks for the love on the 8530 man.i have seen nothing that looks as good as this.works perfectly like it should with one exception.i use weather bug and only the icon shows up.anyway to get the temp to show up?i have it in slot# 18.thanks again bro.

never mind seems like its an unsolvable issue.keep up the good work fam..
    Last edited by snakedoctor231; 03-02-10 at 08:13 PM.
    03-02-10 08:02 PM
    Contacts and web links screen isn't working in my bold 9000 OS 5.0 eventough i've already download and set up iconify in trial version..
    did i made any mistake??
    thanks in advance..
    03-02-10 10:17 PM
    Yes. For both apps I get a pretty Sun icon on the app screen, but only see the standard icon on the home screen. I did do the icon move (moved it to 17, saved, then moved it back to 18) and this updated the home screen icon. But, I'm not certain it will stay current with the apps icon until i watch it for the rest of the day.
    Same problem here. I had bbweather, only had icon, removed and installed weatherbug, still only got icon bug...
    After moving the middle and right icons around, I was able to get the weather icon to change to the cloudy moon.
    There are 3 icons i can change at top. I have volume in top left. Weather (18th position) in the middle, and the right icon I changed from games to the 'manage connections', and then changed that and put my internet in that location (17th icon of app screen). after playing around, I noticed that my icon was the moon and clouds on home screen... no temp or anything-yet, but thought I would add my two cents.

Vince, this is a great theme. feels like the windows 7 commercials; i was just commenting at how I wish i could do more from home screen, and wishing around for weather. This was my idea. you are a prince
    03-02-10 11:06 PM
    Thanks Sam. The weather glitch seems to be a common issue, I don't know why it happens only on the 85xx, it never happens on any other device I theme and code for... and it's not like I do anything different for the 85xx. When I get around to re-making all of ONYXia 4, we'll see if it does it again. I truly hope not!
    03-03-10 01:33 AM
    Yup, it's my next priority to update series 4 of ONYXia after I'm finished my current collaboration project, hopefully I can work out some glitches then. For now I can only ask you to please sit tight.
    03-03-10 08:21 AM
    Thanks Sam. The weather glitch seems to be a common issue, I don't know why it happens only on the 85xx, it never happens on any other device I theme and code for... and it's not like I do anything different for the 85xx. When I get around to re-making all of ONYXia 4, we'll see if it does it again. I truly hope not!
    Another thing to note Vince, its not just the weather icons. I use Google Talk and Enterprise Communicator and noticed that the icon don't update on the home screen either when I'm logged in to both.

Otherwise you have created a great theme and your efforts are much appreciated.
    03-03-10 08:53 AM
    Just purchased the Ultimate version. Waiting patiently for the lag-free update...
    03-03-10 11:51 AM
    Hey Vince just wanted to say great theme I love it. Very smooth running here. Thanks again great work.
    03-03-10 12:28 PM
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a brief update as to where things are at right now. I am a few days away from finishing the "Red Berry" and will be able to start the re-makes and additions for this theme that I have promised. I want to get these done before my midterms roll around next week, but if it takes longer than that to do the re-writes, theming will have to take a backseat to my academics. Please understand and know that I have at least started them. Thanks for all the support so far!

- Vince
    03-03-10 03:47 PM
    Just purchased the Ultimate version. Waiting patiently for the lag-free update...
    This.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a brief update as to where things are at right now. I am a few days away from finishing the "Red Berry" and will be able to start the re-makes and additions for this theme that I have promised. I want to get these done before my midterms roll around next week, but if it takes longer than that to do the re-writes, theming will have to take a backseat to my academics. Please understand and know that I have at least started them. Thanks for all the support so far!

- Vince
    Come on, dude, forget that academic crap and update our theme!

Nah, just kidding. Good luck man, that stuff comes first. I'm sure the re-write / update will be worth it.
    03-03-10 08:19 PM
    Just installed it, looks good.

The mail icon doesn't change anymore when I recieve a new mail.
    Neither with BES account and Gmail app.
    I rebooted the 8520 (OS 4.6.1)
    The icon in the top banner still shows, and the LED flashes.
    Any suggestions?
    03-04-10 09:38 AM
    First all THANK YOU for truly innovative and great themes!!!! I purchased both the calendar and regular version of ONYXia 4...however I wasn't aware there were no transitions, and I've become accustomed to them in themes, so i'm back to my all time fav 1.4. I agree with earlier posts, 1.4 is just so clean, beautiful and well put together not to mention uber fast! And you can't beat the black leather...love it My one and only wish for this theme would be user defined fonts..then it would really be the ultimate. Oh and maybe a more blackish gray highlights......would be shear perfection. As soon as I can a donation will be coming your way. Thank you so much!

Thought I include a screenshot of my wall with this beautiful theme. My 9700 is sexy and professional

Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-04-10 at 11:41 AM.
    03-04-10 11:37 AM
    If anyone wants an idea of what I have planned for Ultimate 4 re-write, check out my new theme Crimson Splash. THAT is my secret multi-screen engine I hope to update ONYXia 4 Ultimate with one day. And YES the black leather from the very first ONYXia will make its triumphant return!!!
    03-05-10 02:53 AM
    isn't the black leather just a wallpaper ? :P (sry if it was also on the app list background, i don't remember)

i use a wallpaper changer to rotate them each 15 tho :P

pS: im rocking with onyxia v4 pro "custom" with transparencies XD (hidden today)
    Somehow, i don't miss transitions that badly.
    Last edited by rcocchiararo; 03-05-10 at 08:33 AM.
    03-05-10 08:30 AM
    oh wow...

i tried that "red theme"

not my style (i like zen/stock icons, or what some people do, those "whie line stock ones", maybe), but nice transparencies... and... AWESOME animation on the left menu

when onyxia ultima gets updated, im so gonna go back to it :P

will you add transparencies to it too ? XD

ps: have in mind what many people mentioned, that, they went to the bottom menu by mistake, and it was not always easy to come back.
    03-05-10 04:53 PM
    Teasers:

Note: VERY early build, lots of aesthetic changes to do, but you get the idea
    03-05-10 05:32 PM
    User of version 1,2, and now 4 Pro Hidden Today. Loved 2 the most, (yeah, the leather ) Having a little issue with 4 though, on the "wall" screen, highlighting any of the icons on the bar doesn't give their name above the bar like version 2 did, and also like it appears you have the "ultimate" version doing in the first post. Is the work you're going to do on 4 going to fix this, what I consider, bug?
    03-05-10 05:56 PM
    Funny thing is, on my Bold 9700, I just upgraded to the latest leak, 5.0.0.536. After the initial boot up and moving around, this theme is less laggy then on previous versions. Can't wait for the re-write.

Will the re-write also include transitions?
    03-05-10 09:13 PM
    That's nice. I hope you plan to make a version for the 85xx.
    03-05-10 09:47 PM
    Funny thing is, on my Bold 9700, I just upgraded to the latest leak, 5.0.0.536. After the initial boot up and moving around, this theme is less laggy then on previous versions. Can't wait for the re-write.

Will the re-write also include transitions?
    Haha same here! I noticed it was a lot faster. I'm actually loving the new leak, everyone is super quick and the new way the lock screen works is A+ in my book! (I use to hit the lock button and it would take like 5 seconds for the screen to go black, now it goes black as soon as I hit the lock button ) Anyways, just imagine how fast the re-write will run on that new OS

And I guess I will make two versions of the final, transitions and no transitions.
    03-05-10 10:57 PM
    The Ultimate theme, the Ultimate re-write. It's coming...

...are you ready?
    03-06-10 02:23 AM
    The Ultimate theme, the Ultimate re-write. It's coming...

...are you ready?
    Is the pope catholic?

Can't wait to see it
    Last edited by PDM; 03-06-10 at 06:20 AM.
    03-06-10 03:32 AM
452 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD